Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dickie’s pace! 21:05 - Nov 7 with 3739 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

I am a massive fan of our new centre half, but I have been suspecting for a few weeks that he has the pace of a milk float ... today’s second goal just confirmed his biggest problem.

He is slow

That is why he grabs shirts all of the time because he knows he is always close to someone going around the outside of him.

The good news is that no matter how good he is for us he is never going to get swiped by a Prem side.
Dickie’s pace! on 15:34 - Nov 8 with 529 viewsPinnerPaul

Dickie’s pace! on 09:54 - Nov 8 by francisbowles

I just posted on another thread:

Referee didn't miss it, he signalled advantage. When he allows the game to continue, he can't go back and issue a card for the offense, unless it's violent conduct.

We have to get smarter at the back. Dickie is so slow that he can't afford to let anyone get the wrong side of him. Probably why he is so 'handy'. We need to ensure that if we are playing a high line, he is not left exposed as he was yesterday. Maybe get Barbet to be providing a bit more cover for him.

and as I said on same thread, referee CAN go back and issue a yellow, as long as its NOT for 'breaking up a promising attack' - as if advantage played then attack hasn't been stopped.

New law for 20/21 that one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024