Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Che Adams Should Ignore Scotland And Wait For England Call Up 09:20 - Nov 22 with 460 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53442/che-adams-should-i

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Che Adams Should Ignore Scotland And Wait For England Call Up on 10:34 - Nov 22 with 427 viewsJaySaint

unless he goes on a danny ings of the 19/20 season type of run, he wont get a changce

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Che Adams Should Ignore Scotland And Wait For England Call Up on 11:55 - Nov 22 with 406 viewsWaylander

I agree. There are already younger players (Greenwood for ex) ahead of him. He could do well for Scotland.
Che Adams Should Ignore Scotland And Wait For England Call Up on 13:48 - Nov 22 with 379 viewscocklebreath

Why isn’t the picture of Che Adams? I think he should play for Scotland, no chance for England but then again if he scored 15/20 this season gets a move to spurs or Arsenal he’d be straight in the team

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Che Adams Should Ignore Scotland And Wait For England Call Up on 16:43 - Nov 23 with 264 viewsBerber

Unless he plays for England, I'd rather he didn't represent any national team. It doesn't improve the player, nor help the club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024