Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ings Contract Stalemate + Bertrand 17:22 - Dec 4 with 869 viewsPoirot

Not that we needed telling, but the Ings contract extension talks seem to have reached a stalemate. Obviously Ings can play the long game and see whats around the corner. But i dont see a viable buyer willing to pay and the six figure weekly sum he wants. The problem here is Saints could give him those wages, if they didnt already have such a financial debt on its head.

Bertrand also playing the long game and probably is smelling the tidy seven figure signing on sum he will get out of contact.
Ings Contract Stalemate + Bertrand on 18:43 - Dec 4 with 780 viewsNYC_Saint

Bit out there but I wonder if Ings is holding out for Saints to commit to bringing in more depth and a known quantity or two. He really seems to be enjoying himself at Saints and will be fabulously wealthy for the rest of his life if he signs again with Saints - the incremental money probably won't have any effect on him in the long run. So my wishful hope is he wants to win something with Saints and wants some assurances the squad will be added to with quality rather than more of "potentials" we've been recruiting recently. I realize this flies in the face of what RH has been saying lately but that's a better plan than "we want to spend".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024