Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The meltdown thread 17:01 - Feb 6 with 2356 viewsMytchettSaint

Not a member of the cult on here, proud of being a bed wetter and want to vent your spleen then this in the thread for you.

If you are easily offended and think all is great then probably best you f*ck off to another thread.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

The meltdown thread on 15:01 - Feb 7 with 396 viewsBerber

The meltdown thread on 17:04 - Feb 6 by MytchettSaint

I’m not sure what positives there were from that.

The positives are:
1. We have Forster as replacement goalie, at least he and everyone else knows his distribution limitations so can play to that constraint.
2. The ball hit Bednarek's standing leg, could have happened to anyone.
3. Minimino can do a lot for us, and hopefully we can dispense with Djeneppo and Redmond as first picks for the rest of the season.

I don't think we can expect Stephens to be anything other than a defensive FB, and getting done by St Maximin is no disgrace. For me, it was shocking how Willock ran through untracked by either of the defensive midfielders anywhere near close enough to him.
The meltdown thread on 16:00 - Feb 7 with 363 viewshytheboy

Only just managed to watch highlights of this game. With all all the griping on the site about how bad we were, I nearly did not bother. Ok, the were some bad errors made by the defence, but what I saw was a side dejected from the mauling at Manchester. We deserved a draw without doubt, but lost by one goal. Looking for positives, we saw two world class goals and many chances missed. I can understand the passion by fans here, which manifests as anger and condemnation. At this level of the game there always be good and bad times, but after 50+ years of watching Saints the good far out weigh the bad. RIP John Mortimer who I had the pleasure of meeting on numerous occasions. A great and wonderful man.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024