Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Salisu; Tremendous 19:39 - Feb 11 with 3084 viewsMeonsaint

Apart from a few ring rusty few touches I thought this chap looks the real deal.
I grew up on long journeys from Sarisbury Green with my Dad in the 70s watching Derby and this guy has the style of Roy Mcfarland. A cultured left foot, anticipation of attacks, strong in the tackle & quick. A powerful all round defender. In my opinion, an excellent acquisition.
Salisu; Tremendous on 10:52 - Feb 12 with 650 viewsstmichael

Absolutely.. Vesty is pivotal to how we play.. If Salisu gets in it will prob be ahead of Bednarek.. Cant see him breaking in yet unless we have an injury or suspension..

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Salisu; Tremendous on 19:07 - Feb 12 with 561 viewsMeonsaint

I have read some interesting replies to my original post. I can assure you that I am neither "bipolar" or suffering from "boom or bust syndrome". I see it and say how it is and surely that is the point of this forum to air our views and share our opinions?
Give criticism and praise where it is due. If not I will get my coat !
[Post edited 12 Feb 2021 19:09]
Salisu; Tremendous on 19:55 - Feb 12 with 524 viewsIngskneeslide

Salisu; Tremendous on 19:07 - Feb 12 by Meonsaint

I have read some interesting replies to my original post. I can assure you that I am neither "bipolar" or suffering from "boom or bust syndrome". I see it and say how it is and surely that is the point of this forum to air our views and share our opinions?
Give criticism and praise where it is due. If not I will get my coat !
[Post edited 12 Feb 2021 19:09]

My comments weren’t aimed at you pal, I agree with your assessment of Salisu. My point was that some Saints fans had dismissed him before he’d kicked a ball for us and now after one game he’s the new messiah. I just find it weird how football fans can be so black and white but I guess it takes all sorts eh?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024