Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burnley 17:01 - Mar 30 with 1223 viewssaint22

Free kick whistle happy Andrew Marinade for us, not great, but then who is
[Post edited 30 Mar 2021 17:02]
Burnley on 08:07 - Mar 31 with 1069 viewssaintwizzler

I like to marinade a curry over night in the fridge before putting it in the slow cooker.
Num num.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Burnley on 09:21 - Mar 31 with 1035 viewsKennington

Isn’t it good for us to have a free kick giving ref? Big part of where our goals come from.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Burnley on 09:46 - Mar 31 with 1011 viewssaint22

Burnley on 09:21 - Mar 31 by Kennington

Isn’t it good for us to have a free kick giving ref? Big part of where our goals come from.

He was the one who didn't let us take a quick free kick against Leeds remember............?
Burnley on 16:47 - Apr 2 with 841 viewsdwayne_dibley

is that racist Bardsley going to kick Djenepo to pieces again?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Burnley on 14:18 - Apr 3 with 661 viewsericofarabia

Not going to be easy by any stretch it the imagination. They only have 1 defeat in their last 8 games and we have only scored 5 in the last 8 home league games.
Not to worry though, The King of The Scummers will be resurected and score, he likes a goal against his ex clubs.
Keeping with the Easter theme, I remember as a young whippersnapper in The Easter of 69, a young Bobby Stokes making hisdebut and scoring 2 in 1st 25 mins. So in honour of Bobby we shall beat Burnley handsomely and Win The FA Cup as well.
Burnley on 14:27 - Apr 3 with 653 viewssaint22

Burnley on 14:18 - Apr 3 by ericofarabia

Not going to be easy by any stretch it the imagination. They only have 1 defeat in their last 8 games and we have only scored 5 in the last 8 home league games.
Not to worry though, The King of The Scummers will be resurected and score, he likes a goal against his ex clubs.
Keeping with the Easter theme, I remember as a young whippersnapper in The Easter of 69, a young Bobby Stokes making hisdebut and scoring 2 in 1st 25 mins. So in honour of Bobby we shall beat Burnley handsomely and Win The FA Cup as well.

We need to score early and kick on tomorrow banishing all second half fading chat and win 3 nil
With wba turning over Chelsea they will fancy their chances against us next week so we need a win tomorrow big time
Burnley on 16:30 - Apr 3 with 597 viewsBicester_North

Burnley on 14:27 - Apr 3 by saint22

We need to score early and kick on tomorrow banishing all second half fading chat and win 3 nil
With wba turning over Chelsea they will fancy their chances against us next week so we need a win tomorrow big time

Is 2-0 or 4-0 no good?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Burnley on 17:38 - Apr 3 with 565 viewskernow

Any win will do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024