Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread AFTERMATH 16:49 - Apr 14 with 15709 viewsNotLoyal

All of a sudden positivity returns, the impossible may well be possible and Steve Cooper continues to defy the odds. Sadly Phil didn’t.

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers
EFL Championship
Saturday April 17th 2021
Kick off 12.30pm
Liberty Stadium

Match Officials
KEITH from STROUD
Jonathan Hunt and Sam Lewis
Fourth Official: Joshua Smith

The last time we saw Keith from Stroud at the Liberty was for the 3-1 defeat to Bristol City where the swans committed more individual errors than in any game this season.

Is it on the TV ?
Only via Swans TV and whatever Wycombe and their three fans watch games on.

Wycombe manager
Gareth Ainsworth, loves hair and likes to be different.

The stats for prats
Swans record v Wycombe
Games won: 7
Games drawn: 2
Games lost: 6

Last game was at the Adams family park where the attendance looked like the Covid lockdown had been stopped. It was a 2-0 win for the swans but shoulda been a lot more.

Big day for Phil
Unfortunately for followers of royalty and similar things HRH Phil will be planted on this day, hence the earlier kick off time. Phil wasn't the most popular chap in the royal family, he had slightly old fashioned ideas, luckily he never once switched to a 422, and always played with three up front. We hope he has a fairly trouble free journey.

Phil, we are not sure if he is alive or dead here, but it’s D day Saturday

Timmy Mallet that well known kids presenter from generations gone by visited the Adams family stadium this week. He’s mad is Timmy, look at him being whacky, you don’t have to be mad to work here, but it helps.

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Kyle Naughton, Ryan Bennett, Marc Guehi, Ryan Manning; Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Conor Hourihane; Connor Roberts, Andre Ayew, Jamal Lowe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Korey Smith, Wayne Routledge, Morgan Whittaker, Liam Cullen, Yan Dhanda, Joel Latibeaudiere, Jake Bidwell, Ben Cabango.

Wycombe Wanderers: David Stockdale, Jack Grimmer, Joe Jacobson (captain), Anthony Stewart, Uche Ikpeazu, Curtis Thompson, Fred Onyedinma, Dennis Adeniran, Jason McCarthy, Admiral Muskwe, Garath McCleary.

Substitutes: Ryan Allsop, Giles Phillips, Adebayo Akinfenwa, Alex Samuel, Jordan Obita, David Wheeler, Daryl Horgan, Anis Mehmeti, Matthew Bloomfield.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/54814/the-banana-skin-ar

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:47 - Apr 17 with 957 viewsAnotherJohn

Guess we could say that CH could have done better again.
Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:48 - Apr 17 with 941 viewsmax936

Can't believe what I'm watching, but surprised I'm not, unbelievable stuff.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:49 - Apr 17 with 935 viewsthornabyswan

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:47 - Apr 17 by AnotherJohn

Nothing surprises me with us anymore

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:49 - Apr 17 with 930 viewsYossarian

Hourihane is stealing a living at this club. An absolute liability. And if Cooper tries to sign Woodman for another season he will have totally lost it.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:49 - Apr 17 with 929 viewsBadlands

Fulton off yet keeps the anonymous Grimes on!!!!!
Has Manning completed a pass?
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 13:50]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:50 - Apr 17 with 900 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:49 - Apr 17 by Badlands

Weird innit. We get outmuscled and we take off the only one with a bit of dog.
Clueless cooper

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:50 - Apr 17 with 899 viewsthornabyswan

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:49 - Apr 17 by Badlands

Lightweight Dhanda on about time he delivered.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:51 - Apr 17 with 869 viewsonehunglow

You ll wait forever

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:52 - Apr 17 with 873 viewsThornburyswan

Still time for ‘the beast’ to get their third!
Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:52 - Apr 17 with 872 viewsChief

I see Cooper's to blame again already then....

Despite keeping the formation that the fans were apparently calling for.

And playing Roberts in an attacking position where he's come off the bench onto last 2 games and made an impact.

He literally can't win with some of our fans.

Oh and apparently its also his fault Hourihane is playing badly too.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:52 - Apr 17 with 867 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:47 - Apr 17 by onehunglow

Beats me why some are not sickened by this.
This team is bottom and doomed to go down.

We have a striker on the bench.

Great work Steve

It’s an awful performance and a terrible scoreline, but it’s hardly a statement of our season. We are 3rd.

I’ve seen far worse things than losing to Wycombe in my time. They have beaten Reading and Cardiff this year and took points off Watford and Brentford.

It’s the Championship. It’s mad.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:53 - Apr 17 with 858 viewsA_Fans_Dad

A joke of a game.
It would be really nice to have players who can score like theirs do.
Oh wait for the last 2 weeks we did.
Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:53 - Apr 17 with 856 viewsangryjack

The tw@tis reactive instead proactive.. Only reacts when things going wrong g never tries go at teams from off blokes @ prick
Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:53 - Apr 17 with 857 views34dfgdf54

Well done Whittaker. Pace, directness, about f*cking time
Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:53 - Apr 17 with 854 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I’d be quite happy if he went to be honest. The “new Hoddle” is a vastly overrated one footed chancer

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:54 - Apr 17 with 846 viewsDJack

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:52 - Apr 17 by Chief

And playing Roberts in an attacking position where he's come off the bench onto last 2 games and made an impact.

So why wait too long tomake changes?

He IS responsible.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:55 - Apr 17 with 814 viewsYossarian

There’s more attacking intent being shown at Windsor Castle.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:55 - Apr 17 with 813 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:47 - Apr 17 by AnotherJohn

Just bench him from now on . Bring him on if we get a last minute free kick

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:55 - Apr 17 with 803 viewsmax936

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:52 - Apr 17 by Dr_Parnassus

It’s an awful performance and a terrible scoreline, but it’s hardly a statement of our season. We are 3rd.

I’ve seen far worse things than losing to Wycombe in my time. They have beaten Reading and Cardiff this year and took points off Watford and Brentford.

It’s the Championship. It’s mad.

Don't disagree, but this is abysmal by us, look at that freekick, complete waste of effort. pathetic.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:56 - Apr 17 with 796 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:54 - Apr 17 by DJack

He IS responsible.

Nobody else is.There again he is no manager.

Maybe he isn’t.

Make no mistake, we are in a false position,will scrape the play off and get destroyed .

Next year ,we could still have this clown in charge.

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:56 - Apr 17 with 803 viewsChief

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:54 - Apr 17 by DJack

He IS responsible.

Both goals were just after half time?

Did you expect him to make changes after 47 minutes?

And has now brought on 2 attacking players after their goals.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 13:57]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:56 - Apr 17 with 792 viewsBadlands

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:52 - Apr 17 by Chief

Different formation.
Using a full back as what exactly?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:57 - Apr 17 with 769 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:56 - Apr 17 by Chief

I d expect him to give a rocket up the arse myself to set the second half off at pace. Fred in goal too.

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:58 - Apr 17 with 765 viewsTenbySwan

Doing a bit of painting after.

I should have done it now and watched the funeral!

Might have seen more life !!!!!!!
Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:58 - Apr 17 with 760 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Wycombe Wanderers : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 13:56 - Apr 17 by Chief

Yes could see it wasn't working half time change it be proactive
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024