Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton At Tottenham Hotspur The Verdict 09:20 - Apr 22 with 669 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/54873/southampton-at-tot

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton At Tottenham Hotspur The Verdict on 11:05 - Apr 22 with 599 viewssaint22

"Clearly we were now feeling the pace having played a tough game at Wembley only three days earlier"

What?? Half that team didn't play in that game and the half that did hardly left everything on the pitch
Endless excuses that are wearing very thin

Just not good enough simple as that.
We are limping to the end and hopefully have enough points to scrape to safety, though don't count on it
If we were a horse you would have put us down by now
Southampton At Tottenham Hotspur The Verdict on 13:38 - Apr 22 with 511 viewsSadoldgit

Southampton At Tottenham Hotspur The Verdict on 11:05 - Apr 22 by saint22

"Clearly we were now feeling the pace having played a tough game at Wembley only three days earlier"

What?? Half that team didn't play in that game and the half that did hardly left everything on the pitch
Endless excuses that are wearing very thin

Just not good enough simple as that.
We are limping to the end and hopefully have enough points to scrape to safety, though don't count on it
If we were a horse you would have put us down by now

And half the team did. The players look knackered the longer games go on. It’s not an excuse. It’s a fact. You can argue about the tactics all day long but it has been quiet clear for a while now that the key players in the squad are knackered.
Southampton At Tottenham Hotspur The Verdict on 13:42 - Apr 22 with 506 viewsbarry_sanchez

Southampton At Tottenham Hotspur The Verdict on 13:38 - Apr 22 by Sadoldgit

And half the team did. The players look knackered the longer games go on. It’s not an excuse. It’s a fact. You can argue about the tactics all day long but it has been quiet clear for a while now that the key players in the squad are knackered.

Its not an excuse but a fact?

Ok they're not fit that's a fact but they have to be so what's the excuse?

I looked over on woke a web and its dying over there ha ha!

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Southampton At Tottenham Hotspur The Verdict on 18:11 - Apr 22 with 400 viewsSadoldgit

Southampton At Tottenham Hotspur The Verdict on 13:42 - Apr 22 by barry_sanchez

Its not an excuse but a fact?

Ok they're not fit that's a fact but they have to be so what's the excuse?

I looked over on woke a web and its dying over there ha ha!

I didn’t day that they weren’t fit, I said that they looked knackered, as in burnt out. There is a big difference. Show me a team who have played a high intensity high press game who don’t eventually look burnt out. Most of them have bigger and better squads than us too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024