Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oxford v Blackpool prematch video 15:49 - May 21 with 495 viewsSeaside_Lee

Just to let you know there will be no LIVE watchalong tonight as Jane and I will be there cheering them on with everything we have got. I will be making a match day vlog which will be out on Saturday especially for all of you that can't get a ticket

However, here is a little something from me and Jane to watch before the match that was recorded LIVE this afternoon

COME ON THE POOL
Oxford v Blackpool prematch video on 18:33 - May 21 with 473 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

👍⚽

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Oxford v Blackpool prematch video on 19:16 - May 21 with 470 viewsspudgun

Oxford v Blackpool prematch video on 18:33 - May 21 by BringBackTheRedRoom

👍⚽

A good watch! Love the passion!

Hope everything goes to plan tonight for you all; I was there at the Bradford game (just watched the youtube of it!) and remember the disbelief.

Should be straight forward tonight though!
Oxford v Blackpool prematch video on 19:49 - May 21 with 464 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Kick off

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Oxford v Blackpool prematch video on 19:50 - May 21 with 461 viewsspell_chekker

Oxford v Blackpool prematch video on 19:49 - May 21 by BringBackTheRedRoom

Kick off

Oupps, wrong thread.
[Post edited 21 May 2021 19:53]

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024