Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jim McNulty signs 10:18 - Jun 26 with 6684 viewsYadHoDale

Jim McNulty signs a 1 year deal as player-coach.

Personally think this is a good move. Provides experienced cover at the back and, as others have said previously, has already been working with the younger players in the squad.
Jim McNulty signs on 15:07 - Jun 28 with 1027 viewsdavidab2202

Jim McNulty signs on 10:32 - Jun 28 by BucketBstard

Sorry I think this is a big mistake. What can he coach on defensive duties. He is a poor player and I cannot see him imparting any wisdom to other defenders when he cant defend himself.

I am sure that this progression of Jim from player to more of a coach at the club should come as no surprise as this has been seen as the path he was being directed towards.
Probably his position as a player will be limited to "Papa John "games as the old head for some of the younger players involved or for any injury crisis
The length of career he has enjoyed as a Pro Footballer would suggest that the abilities that we may question on the evidence of perhaps the last couple of seasons may be more to do with the passage of time.
Would express the view that in terms of being a coach any shortcomings in his own defensive capabilities doesn't automatically mean that he doesn't know how the job should be done
Jim McNulty signs on 18:32 - Jun 28 with 878 viewsborodale

Always seen Jim as a future manager. Doesn't hide takes responsibility. Always comes across well and articulate when interviewed. Seems well respected by fellow players and managers. Sure the opportunity will arise at some point!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024