Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoughts on Robbie Stockdale 12:00 - Jul 12 with 3372 viewsOTLB

So, Robbie Stockdale it is.

Certainly not the most experienced of managers that Dale could have gone for, and so it will be interesting to see how he adjusts from being a coach to a fully-fledged first-team manager.

Personally, while it is definitely a gamble, I think that he could be a good appointment.

I penned some thoughts on the new man in charge, and why he may be a good fit for Dale. Feel free to have a read below, and appreciate any feedback.

https://tinyurl.com/2hudzbwy
Thoughts on Robbie Stockdale on 14:21 - Jul 12 with 3126 viewselectricblue

Its a new direction for the club a clean break if you like which is what is needed really..
If he gets to grip of things and takes that step up then i just hope he dont get poarched for an higher level.....

Stockdale as a good coaching back ground and that is a bonus for Dale...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Thoughts on Robbie Stockdale on 20:43 - Aug 4 with 2558 viewsboromat

Spoke brilliantly tonight. I think he also said alot of things that I'm sure will resonate with the fans.

Doesn't matter whether it's 3 passes or 50 passes it's creating the chances that matter.

Doesn't matter if it's short or direct it's choosing the right type of pass at the right time.

Formations are important but we'll play formations to suit the team and play players in the positions that suit them.

They won't be word for word but near enough.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Thoughts on Robbie Stockdale on 20:44 - Aug 4 with 2543 viewsRAFCBLUE

Really impressed.

Spoke honestly, passionately and from the heart.

We have been a stepping stone for lots in their careers and I suspect that in a few years Stockdale will move on, if the performances and desire match the rhetoric.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Thoughts on Robbie Stockdale on 20:48 - Aug 4 with 2492 viewsIOMDale

Thoughts on Robbie Stockdale on 20:44 - Aug 4 by RAFCBLUE

Really impressed.

Spoke honestly, passionately and from the heart.

We have been a stepping stone for lots in their careers and I suspect that in a few years Stockdale will move on, if the performances and desire match the rhetoric.

Agree completely. On top of all that, he seems a genuinely nice bloke, though I wouldn’t want to cross him, as a player.

On another note, thanks to Lee Riley, who’s apparently due to leave the club imminently. Not sure he’ll end up at City, mind, after his supposed friend left him in the lurch.

UTDNFS

Thoughts on Robbie Stockdale on 20:53 - Aug 4 with 2439 viewsRippDale

He comes across really well and has been one of the major reasons I renewed my season ticket this week. I couldn't stomach another season like the last 3 but I have got the excitement back.
Thoughts on Robbie Stockdale on 20:57 - Aug 4 with 2398 viewsDaleiLama

Definitely not a fan of the back-pass. That'll do me.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Thoughts on Robbie Stockdale on 08:36 - Aug 5 with 1933 viewselectricblue

Quite refreshing to listen about what RS wants from the team and how they play........

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Thoughts on Robbie Stockdale on 08:53 - Aug 5 with 1875 viewsmightydale

100% impressed so far,

Think we'll have a good exciting season, thanks to Man City for taking BBM and wife Woke wife,

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Login to get fewer ads

Thoughts on Robbie Stockdale on 08:56 - Aug 5 with 1873 viewsjoecooke

i was really impressed with his answers at the Forum. He was honest and upfront about playing styles and about bringing in the right type of people in to the club , which is great to hear as he undoubtedly has a raft of experience and contacts.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Thoughts on Robbie Stockdale on 08:59 - Aug 5 with 1857 viewsSpeedy

Thoughts on Robbie Stockdale on 08:53 - Aug 5 by mightydale

100% impressed so far,

Think we'll have a good exciting season, thanks to Man City for taking BBM and wife Woke wife,

What has "woke" got to do with anything?
Thoughts on Robbie Stockdale on 09:23 - Aug 5 with 1778 viewsmightydale

Thoughts on Robbie Stockdale on 08:59 - Aug 5 by Speedy

What has "woke" got to do with anything?

In my eyes a lot, and last night message prove that #borderline bullying then blocking everyone that prove her wrong.

Hopefully won't see her popping up on rochdale twitter feed again.

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Thoughts on Robbie Stockdale on 15:30 - Aug 12 with 1360 viewsDaleiLama

Fitzo's thoughts on Robbie ahead of season opener

https://rochdaleafcnews.com/2021/08/12/new-style-new-substance/amp/?__twitter_im
[Post edited 12 Aug 2021 15:31]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024