Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline 08:05 - Jul 17 with 1865 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/55288/saints-extend-seas

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 09:11 - Jul 21 with 279 viewsericofarabia

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 19:09 - Jul 20 by dwayne_dibley

amazing the antivax tw@ts bleat on about human rights. Yet when they get covid they expect immediate hospital care denying beds and resources to others

Their human rights do not trump the rights of others to get hip replacements or cancer treatment

They remain selfish tw@ts

Did you actually read my post?

I am not anti vaccinations.
I was hospitalised last year, before the jab existed.
I did not demand hospital treatment, I was admitted via A&E due to my deteriorating condition.
I am absolutely appalled at the way Cancer patients and other cases are constantly having their treatments delayed.
Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 09:19 - Jul 21 with 262 viewsButty101

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 16:52 - Jul 20 by ericofarabia

Thank you for your concern and spiteful personal jibe. I had it last year and ended up in hospital, not for the virus itself, but to treat acute pneumonia which did not get diagnosed earlier because I could only get telephone doctors appointments and was given various meds for a normal cold or flu.
I am not an anti vaxer and have had every one of the regular vaccines, as have all of my family. I also have absolutely no objection to those at risk having the jab.
What I am objecting to is being discriminated against. If the jab was shown to definitely stop infection and transmission of the virus, maybe, but anything between 40 and 60% of new cases are those who have been jabbed. Re infection of those who have had the virus is very rare because of our own resistance and t cell immunity.

If the population had not had the jab, things would not now be opening up. So people that dont want it shouldnt benefit imo from things opening up. Why should they put the NHS under more strain when it can be avoided?

Glad to hear you have had the jab.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 11:01 - Jul 21 with 238 viewsdwayne_dibley

Saints Extend Season Ticket Renewal Deadline on 09:19 - Jul 21 by Butty101

If the population had not had the jab, things would not now be opening up. So people that dont want it shouldnt benefit imo from things opening up. Why should they put the NHS under more strain when it can be avoided?

Glad to hear you have had the jab.

seconded

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024