Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Eustace decides not to join the swans as the new manager 14:55 - Jul 25 with 3585 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55317/john-eustace-decid

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
John Eustace decides not to join the swans as the new manager on 23:17 - Jul 25 with 431 viewsGVJack

My sisters boyfriends mother's second cousins daughter just saw Roy Hodgson at Rossis chippy. He apparently ordered a sausage in batter and a chip roll with gravy and a rasberry slush puppie
John Eustace decides not to join the swans as the new manager on 23:31 - Jul 25 with 400 viewsmajorraglan

John Eustace decides not to join the swans as the new manager on 15:14 - Jul 25 by cymrojack

Totally understandable decision from Eustace.

Family reasons and being at a good club who appear very much on an upward tradjectory.

Andy Scott has previous managerial experience, more so than Eustace.

The merits of Osian Roberts being offered a managerial role at the club have been discussed at length by many on other threads.

Welcoming Cameron Toshack back to the club would also make an awful lot of sense given his excellent work in the past.

Of course, with a bit of vision from Winter, a combination of all three could provide initial stability for the club and allow us to build for the future once more.

If Eustace won’t sign up I highly fount Osian Roberts is going too.
John Eustace decides not to join the swans as the new manager on 23:48 - Jul 25 with 361 viewsmajorraglan

John Eustace decides not to join the swans as the new manager on 16:09 - Jul 25 by KeithHaynes

Speculation he had a new contract offer from qpr.
Although he does have a history of personal issues.

He was unsuccessful with a recent application for the Doncaster job, I’d have thought if QPR hadn’t wanted to lose him they have offered him a pay rise when he applied for the job up there. If it’s down to personal reasons and the first post in the thread touches on that, that’s fair enough because not everyone wants to uproot and move.
The real concern for me would be Eustace has withdrawn/declined the job for the same reasons which caused Cooper to walk. If the club has to sell its best players, has no money to recruit new ones and is intent on using kids and freebies (who could all be on low wages on account of finances etc so the books were balanced) a perspective manager could deem it potentially career suicide to see take up the reins.

Cooper’s football was pragmatic and in terms of points on the board very successful, style wise it was not what people wanted to see. Owners and fans don’t always see eye to eye and have different priorities.

Eustace turning the club down could be a blessing in disguise, IF the club can get a better manager, however, todays events give me cause for concern and I see black skies ahead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024