Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa 18:55 - Aug 4 with 2585 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/55376/danny-ings-signs-f

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 15:40 - Aug 5 with 767 viewsSaintsforeverj

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 15:25 - Aug 5 by cocklebreath

I couldn’t give a fook, many better players have left us and will do so in the future, move on get this Armstrong chap who reminds me of Rickie Lambert, all good

Assuming we get him. Reading that Norwich have come in for Armstrong now. We will probably wait to the last day of the transfer window no doubt, even though we have 25 million sitting in the bank.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9862779/
[Post edited 5 Aug 2021 15:55]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 16:37 - Aug 5 with 722 viewsSadoldgit

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 15:40 - Aug 5 by Saintsforeverj

Assuming we get him. Reading that Norwich have come in for Armstrong now. We will probably wait to the last day of the transfer window no doubt, even though we have 25 million sitting in the bank.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9862779/
[Post edited 5 Aug 2021 15:55]

Blimey, virtually every thread I am reading the moment has you in melt down mode. As I said elsewhere, he only left last night and it all sounded very sudden. Give them a chance and chill. It can’t be doing your heart any good!
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 16:44 - Aug 5 with 717 viewsSadoldgit

Don’t know if this has been posted elsewhere but I read on another forum that the relationship between Ralph and Ings hasn’t been good since the back end of last season and he was desperate to go which is why he jumped at the Villa offer when nothing materialised from the CL clubs. It could explain why he hasn’t looked like a happy bunny for some time. Then again it could all be bollox.
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 16:55 - Aug 5 with 712 viewsBison

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 16:37 - Aug 5 by Sadoldgit

Blimey, virtually every thread I am reading the moment has you in melt down mode. As I said elsewhere, he only left last night and it all sounded very sudden. Give them a chance and chill. It can’t be doing your heart any good!

Read back SoG's he has you on ignore as you seem to try to stalk and bully him. Given the amount of threads posted today and your aggressive responses only to his posts and I would say he has a very good point.

His post seemed very reasonable to me and your response to it is rude and bully like. You only think he is having a meltdown , have you not read any others ?

'virtually every thread I am reading the moment has you in melt down mode.' No one else just him . You are behaving like a bully and a pr!ck .

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 17:10 - Aug 5 with 700 viewsSadoldgit

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 16:55 - Aug 5 by Bison

Read back SoG's he has you on ignore as you seem to try to stalk and bully him. Given the amount of threads posted today and your aggressive responses only to his posts and I would say he has a very good point.

His post seemed very reasonable to me and your response to it is rude and bully like. You only think he is having a meltdown , have you not read any others ?

'virtually every thread I am reading the moment has you in melt down mode.' No one else just him . You are behaving like a bully and a pr!ck .

A bully and a prick? Really?
I have only responded to a couple of his posts. I did so because I have been at work and haven’t read much today, but what I have read have been posts by him kicking off because we haven’t signed a replacement for a player that only left yesterday evening. This was on top of slagging Off Harry Kane the other day, someone I assume he doesn’t know and has no idea about what the circumstances behind his decision are.
I have been bullied by pricks on here plenty of times and you haven’t said a word. As for me being a bully, as my wife will tell you, I couldn’t bully my way out of a paper bag.
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 17:31 - Aug 5 with 680 viewsSaintsforeverj

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 16:55 - Aug 5 by Bison

Notice how he doesn't respond to Saint22 when he critises the club or Dorset Ian when he slates GAO and "has a meltdown"Just me - I wonder who they vote for?

Although Barry S sometimes gets an aggressive and rude onslaught from The Bully every time he expresses an opinion that he isn't allowed to have.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2021 17:40]

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 18:07 - Aug 5 with 646 viewsbarry_sanchez

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 17:31 - Aug 5 by Saintsforeverj

Notice how he doesn't respond to Saint22 when he critises the club or Dorset Ian when he slates GAO and "has a meltdown"Just me - I wonder who they vote for?

Although Barry S sometimes gets an aggressive and rude onslaught from The Bully every time he expresses an opinion that he isn't allowed to have.

Its his way, I don't mind, he was like on Sotonians and many of them also over there, you swam against the liberal agenda view and your card was marked, it was/is the most fascist right on liberal forum I ever been on, the funny thing is they genuinely think they're morally superior and woke when in reality they're the very things they claim to despise.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 19:02 - Aug 5 with 616 viewsSadoldgit

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 18:07 - Aug 5 by barry_sanchez

Its his way, I don't mind, he was like on Sotonians and many of them also over there, you swam against the liberal agenda view and your card was marked, it was/is the most fascist right on liberal forum I ever been on, the funny thing is they genuinely think they're morally superior and woke when in reality they're the very things they claim to despise.

Still sore because you were thrown out of the only football forum that doesn't ban people Barry?
And you seemed to have missed the point, it has nothing to do with trying to be morally superior and everything to do with not being an a-hole.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2021 19:04]
Login to get fewer ads

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 19:06 - Aug 5 with 614 viewsSadoldgit

His first interview since leaving is rather evasive. Reading between the lines it seems like he didn’t leave on good terms. Perhaps there is something in the rumour that he and Ralph fell out?
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 19:33 - Aug 5 with 590 viewsSadoldgit

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 17:31 - Aug 5 by Saintsforeverj

You do realise that this is bullying. At least I don’t call people names. I have critisised Saint 22s post on occasion and I have disagreed with Dorsetian too. But thanks for confirming that this is all about politics. And how strange is it that someone puts you on ignore and then spends the rest of the day talking about you? Passive aggressive behaviour maybe?
[Post edited 5 Aug 2021 19:41]
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 21:05 - Aug 5 with 557 viewsbarry_sanchez

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 19:02 - Aug 5 by Sadoldgit

Still sore because you were thrown out of the only football forum that doesn't ban people Barry?
And you seemed to have missed the point, it has nothing to do with trying to be morally superior and everything to do with not being an a-hole.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2021 19:04]

Yes to be honest and the irony of me being thrown out of a forum that is supposed to welcome free opinion (as long as it extreme fascist left) is one highly amusing point, its paps woke a web and no one new posts, in fact less do so as its a distinct lack of engagement and an echo chamber of bizarre self loathing and haters of anything British, for the record Begum shouldn't be allowed to return to the UK, post whether she should on here on the non football page and see what response you get, only on woke a web echo chamber would you see shite and one that supports Russia and Chinas aggression, its a crack pot prepper site.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 21:34 - Aug 5 with 540 viewsSadoldgit

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 21:05 - Aug 5 by barry_sanchez

Yes to be honest and the irony of me being thrown out of a forum that is supposed to welcome free opinion (as long as it extreme fascist left) is one highly amusing point, its paps woke a web and no one new posts, in fact less do so as its a distinct lack of engagement and an echo chamber of bizarre self loathing and haters of anything British, for the record Begum shouldn't be allowed to return to the UK, post whether she should on here on the non football page and see what response you get, only on woke a web echo chamber would you see shite and one that supports Russia and Chinas aggression, its a crack pot prepper site.

Yet you spent hours of your life posting on the site for years and are still clearly very unhappy about being kicked off. Go figure.
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 21:42 - Aug 5 with 532 viewsbarry_sanchez

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 21:34 - Aug 5 by Sadoldgit

Yet you spent hours of your life posting on the site for years and are still clearly very unhappy about being kicked off. Go figure.

I said above I was, don't you read? Stop being a little bitch SOG, you just follow and bitch, go on woke and web and sit in the echo chamber, oh no one posts there.

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 17:22 - Aug 6 with 461 viewsSadoldgit

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 21:42 - Aug 5 by barry_sanchez

I said above I was, don't you read? Stop being a little bitch SOG, you just follow and bitch, go on woke and web and sit in the echo chamber, oh no one posts there.

You are the one who bitches Barry which is why you were thrown off a forum which according to you nobody is on. Takes some doing! You are doing the same here. No sign of you when things are ticking along but as soon as there is something to be negative about you are all over it like a rash. I don’t think I have ever read a positive post from you. You seem to wallow in misery and despair. As I have said before, I think you should find another interest. This can’t be good for your mental health. It really doesn’t matter who owns the club, you will always find something to complain about.
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 17:37 - Aug 6 with 446 viewsbarry_sanchez

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 17:22 - Aug 6 by Sadoldgit

You are the one who bitches Barry which is why you were thrown off a forum which according to you nobody is on. Takes some doing! You are doing the same here. No sign of you when things are ticking along but as soon as there is something to be negative about you are all over it like a rash. I don’t think I have ever read a positive post from you. You seem to wallow in misery and despair. As I have said before, I think you should find another interest. This can’t be good for your mental health. It really doesn’t matter who owns the club, you will always find something to complain about.

I probably will, that's what football fans do, its a vent from real life but its equally a very important part of life, its called nuance, I also got banned from Saints web for correctly saying Lallana was leaving us for Liverpool, I knew this as my mate was painting his house in Woolton, got no apology there either, your hard work son, I don't post as I can't be arsed, work have 2 kids and have loads of things I have to do.

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 17:54 - Aug 6 with 435 viewsSaintsforeverj

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 17:37 - Aug 6 by barry_sanchez

I probably will, that's what football fans do, its a vent from real life but its equally a very important part of life, its called nuance, I also got banned from Saints web for correctly saying Lallana was leaving us for Liverpool, I knew this as my mate was painting his house in Woolton, got no apology there either, your hard work son, I don't post as I can't be arsed, work have 2 kids and have loads of things I have to do.

Carry on venting Barry. If fans can't come on a football forum and vent, then there wouldn't be any point in a forum as we would all agree that everything is wonderful. We would all just say - things are great as usual - another defeat never mind, another good player gone, never mind.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2021 17:55]

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 19:08 - Aug 6 with 395 viewsSadoldgit

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 17:54 - Aug 6 by Saintsforeverj

Carry on venting Barry. If fans can't come on a football forum and vent, then there wouldn't be any point in a forum as we would all agree that everything is wonderful. We would all just say - things are great as usual - another defeat never mind, another good player gone, never mind.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2021 17:55]

You don’t get it do you? Venting about the club week after week, year after year makes absolutely no difference at all other than depressing the people who read it. He and you might just as well kick the dog for all the good it does. I have supported this club since 1966 and have seen owners and Chairmen and CEO’s come and go. Guess what? We have always (with the exception of MLT) sold our best players. We have never spent a fortune on players. We haven’t won very much. Why on God’s Earth get upset if we suddenly don’t keep a quality player or spend a fortune on his replacement? If venting was an Olympic sport Barry would win Gold, Silver and Bronze. There is only so much venting a person can do before it becomes obsessive.
Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 19:42 - Aug 6 with 380 viewsbarry_sanchez

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 19:08 - Aug 6 by Sadoldgit

You don’t get it do you? Venting about the club week after week, year after year makes absolutely no difference at all other than depressing the people who read it. He and you might just as well kick the dog for all the good it does. I have supported this club since 1966 and have seen owners and Chairmen and CEO’s come and go. Guess what? We have always (with the exception of MLT) sold our best players. We have never spent a fortune on players. We haven’t won very much. Why on God’s Earth get upset if we suddenly don’t keep a quality player or spend a fortune on his replacement? If venting was an Olympic sport Barry would win Gold, Silver and Bronze. There is only so much venting a person can do before it becomes obsessive.

You need to chill out son, its the weekend, take the allegro out for a spin, have another 1/2 pint of mild, go crazy.

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 20:00 - Aug 6 with 367 viewsSadoldgit

Danny Ings Signs For Aston Villa on 19:42 - Aug 6 by barry_sanchez

You need to chill out son, its the weekend, take the allegro out for a spin, have another 1/2 pint of mild, go crazy.

I’m perfectly chilled thanks Barry. I’m not the one melting down over things that I have absolutely no control over.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024