Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stressful Day! 21:01 - Aug 16 with 2197 viewsbarry_sanchez

Getting an extension done and today was the day that the steel went in in the back, all is well, brace on the back and 3 pairs acrow internal, crane brought the steel over and rested on the scaffold to get the steel in, it was at this point the brace failed and bricks began to fall one at a time until it was a fu**ing avalanche and two huge triangle formed up to the soldiers underneath one the of the windows, I was about to cry as a crack appeared above the window so was expecting the whole rear of the house to go but it stayed, I don't know whether I was lucky today or unlucky but by f**k I am a lot greyer.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Stressful Day! on 14:29 - Aug 18 with 318 viewsdarthvader

Holy sh.it .
Sod that mush. I dont blame you .hate planers

I have a lovely scar where my thumb meets my wrist where i decided to put a larger grinder through it about 10 years ago .

Really nervous every time i have to use one now .

Im currently doing a bedroom in my home that had damp coming in around the chimney breast , which affected the plaster on the breast. and larve and plaster ceiling , needless to say alot of
mess stripping it out .
That was the easy bit . Having to repair and replaster the said ceiling is painfull .

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024