Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non-League Day 10:31 - Sep 3 with 3984 viewstoboboly

First of the season, FA Cup 1st Qualifying round, decent weather, beer.

I am heading to Oxhey Jets v Kingstonian

My first view of the mighty Hoops this season, currently sitting top of the Isthmian Premier, will be a big cupset if Oxhey win.

Where is everyone else heading?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Non-League Day on 02:18 - Sep 5 with 731 viewsBoston

Back in the day but...I had no recollection of this result from the 'Surrey Stockbroker Belt'. S'funny, only a vague idea where Sutton even is, never been in that neck of the woods, never known, or come to that met anyone from down there.
I recall a prolific poster on another site by the name Sutton Hoop, but he pissed orf to Wimbledon if I remember rightly.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Non-League Day on 11:01 - Sep 5 with 580 viewslongbottom

Meanwhile n the Welsh cup..........Bala town 17 Brymbo 1. A bit one sided that.
Non-League Day on 08:51 - Sep 6 with 479 viewstoboboly

Oxhey Jets 2-2 Kingstonian

Nothing happened first half. 2nd half K's went a goal up, pegged back, went 2-1 up only for the ref to have a complete meltdown. Clive woulda been proud of him.

First the K's defender gets tackled from behind and when he doesn't go down the Oxhey forward tries to rip his shirt off, falls on the floor and handles the ball, ref decides it's a penalty to Oxhey. No idea how. There's then some handbags and a suggestion that an Oxhey player throws a punch. The ref loses all control and just yellows the Oxhey fighter and does the same to around 5 K's players many of which didn't look to have done much.

Penalty finally scored, 2-2.

K's then have a penalty shout of their own waved away. Defender misses ball, chops down man, completely blatant. Ref does a weird aeroplane impression and start running around the pitch. Very peculiar.

Finally there is a goalmouth scramble from a corner, first shot from K's saved on the line, second goes over the line and is cleared by a defender but it is a goal, or is it? Mad ref hasn't seen anything and portly lino seems to have given up for the day, pics/vids show it was at least a yard over the line. K's players not happy, Oxhey players are laughing at how bad it has gotten.

Replay this Wednesday.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Non-League Day on 09:06 - Sep 6 with 477 viewsTheChef

I was at Wingate and Finchley v Basildon - finished 1-1, red card for W& F late on still they could have won it at the death but for a fine reaction save from the goalkeeper.

As we all know, Basildon is a tough place to go on a Tuesday night.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024