Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? 17:56 - Sep 14 with 2583 viewsKeithHaynes

For me, HMFC in Scotland, been a follower since 1974.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 09:27 - Sep 15 with 601 viewsKeithHaynes

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 04:16 - Sep 15 by AnotherJohn

Hearts? The memory I will always have is an end of season game at Dens Park in 1986, which I attended as a neutral. It was of course the result that cost the Jambos the title. I wonder if Keith still feels the pain?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=dundee+2+hearts+0+1986&docid=6080157096

In Scotland DUFC is my team - have great memories of the Jim McLean years.

I went to the game, a mad, mad day.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 09:46 - Sep 15 with 557 viewsbuilthjack

I have plenty of Hereford supporting mates - its only 45 minutes from me - and have been to loads of their games. Would like to see them back in the league. They have had a few dodgy owners.
I had a soft spot for Leeds, the cleaner team of Liverpool/Leeds

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 10:06 - Sep 15 with 537 viewsCatullus

The first team I knew anything about was QPR in the Bowles/Francis era, in fact it was watching them on tv that had me asking my dad to go to the football with him.

Then I developed a soft spot for Ipswich (Thijssen, Muhren, Wark, Butcher, Mariner etc) I think it was because a small club was being succesful, something that was more likely back then I reckon but still, it was good to see a small club challenging Liverpool and winning a Euro trophy! I quite liked Bobby Robson too.
I went to Ipswich our seond season in old div 1, considering how football was back then it was the quiutest, most peaceful place I went to, almost serene. We lost 3-1, by eck it seems a long, long way home from Ipswich when you lost.

I used to pretend to be a Rangers fan (even bought a shirt) just to wind up my Celtic supporting friends.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Other clubs you like or respect apart from Swansea City ? on 17:17 - Sep 15 with 475 viewsRock

Freiburg, as I have relatives from the area who have put me up many times when I needed a cheap vacation. The city is beautiful and their grounds, the Dreisamstadion, is essentially an old-school English football stadium on a river in the middle of a forest. One of the most surreal places I’ve ever seen a football match, followed the club since.

And Atlético Junior, as my wife is Colombian and from Barranquilla, the whole city is crazy for them, so her entire family would kill me if I didn’t support their club. Joking, but it made getting to know them a lot easier and always have something light to talk about. The last thing you want to do is tell a football-mad Quillero you don’t support Junior. Btw, their left-back Gabriel Fuentes is an excellent player and out of contract come January, he’d be a good pickup for us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024