Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
nice bbc piece 08:56 - Sep 17 with 1186 viewssaint22

One for I_would........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58350650

nice bbc piece on 09:09 - Sep 17 with 1163 viewsButty101

Lets be honest he was never leaving. Only one offer and that was a very low one from Villa.

Hes not quite good enough for the big clubs but perfect for us. If a Liverpool and co ever came in for him he would have been gone like a shot. Luckily he has a bit more class than Ings.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

nice bbc piece on 11:32 - Sep 17 with 1067 viewsI_would

He's a one club player because no other clubs want him, simple as that, unlike LeTiss who chose to be here even when Spurs came running.

Has no-one noticed Prowsey's appalling form since the club made their latest fiscal mistake with his ludicrous new contract? He's been non existent in every game so far. I see Ralph pushed him forward to try and inject some positivity into him but that failed so he withdrew him to his normal 'sit-at-the-back-sideways-backwards-joggy-joggy' position.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

nice bbc piece on 14:19 - Sep 17 with 969 viewskernow

nice bbc piece on 11:32 - Sep 17 by I_would

He's a one club player because no other clubs want him, simple as that, unlike LeTiss who chose to be here even when Spurs came running.

Has no-one noticed Prowsey's appalling form since the club made their latest fiscal mistake with his ludicrous new contract? He's been non existent in every game so far. I see Ralph pushed him forward to try and inject some positivity into him but that failed so he withdrew him to his normal 'sit-at-the-back-sideways-backwards-joggy-joggy' position.

Are you talking about the "non existent" James Ward-Prowse at Newcastle in the 95th minute of that particular game? Pretty sure it was him!
nice bbc piece on 14:36 - Sep 17 with 957 viewsI_would

nice bbc piece on 14:19 - Sep 17 by kernow

Are you talking about the "non existent" James Ward-Prowse at Newcastle in the 95th minute of that particular game? Pretty sure it was him!

He's Ralph's favourite so he gets all the corners, free kicks and as you mentioned, penalties. He's bound to get something eventually by law of averages. I noticed that Ralph had loads of faith in him on the pen by the way he studied his shoes! How hard is a pen anyway and when did Prowsey last score from open play and what's happened to his free kicks and corners?
[Post edited 17 Sep 2021 15:10]

nice bbc piece on 15:26 - Sep 17 with 914 viewsBicester_North

nice bbc piece on 14:36 - Sep 17 by I_would

He's Ralph's favourite so he gets all the corners, free kicks and as you mentioned, penalties. He's bound to get something eventually by law of averages. I noticed that Ralph had loads of faith in him on the pen by the way he studied his shoes! How hard is a pen anyway and when did Prowsey last score from open play and what's happened to his free kicks and corners?
[Post edited 17 Sep 2021 15:10]

Great corner right on Broja’s head last weekend, shame Rice was in the right place.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

nice bbc piece on 16:15 - Sep 17 with 884 viewsI_would

nice bbc piece on 15:26 - Sep 17 by Bicester_North

Great corner right on Broja’s head last weekend, shame Rice was in the right place.

You mean it was a great corner but nothing came of it, is that it? If so that applies to all his corners so far this season. I can see him being dropped soon unless he can improve his lacklustre performances. If it wasn't for Romeu and Prowse leaving a void in the middle we could be doing quite well this season.

nice bbc piece on 17:41 - Sep 17 with 837 viewskernow

nice bbc piece on 16:15 - Sep 17 by I_would

You mean it was a great corner but nothing came of it, is that it? If so that applies to all his corners so far this season. I can see him being dropped soon unless he can improve his lacklustre performances. If it wasn't for Romeu and Prowse leaving a void in the middle we could be doing quite well this season.

So he's Ralph's favourite but you can see him being dropped soon if he doesn't improve his lacklustre displays !?
nice bbc piece on 19:27 - Sep 17 with 778 viewsBicester_North

nice bbc piece on 16:15 - Sep 17 by I_would

As much of a weirdo as iwould has always been, I concede that JWP amd Romeu have been below par so far this season.

But like most football fans, I reckon JWP is a good premier league player and deserved his England call up last season.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

nice bbc piece on 12:15 - Sep 18 with 586 viewsI_would

nice bbc piece on 17:41 - Sep 17 by kernow

So he's Ralph's favourite but you can see him being dropped soon if he doesn't improve his lacklustre displays !?

Ralph has been known to change things when forced as in 4-1-4-1.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024