Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man United Refunds 20:58 - Sep 17 with 732 viewsBison

Have I missed something or have they issued refunds yet ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Man United Refunds on 21:11 - Sep 17 with 720 viewsSaintsforeverj

They said to give it up to 4 weeks to arrive in our Saints accounts. They are refunding to our online Saints account, not to our bank account. However, I haven't received a refund in my account yet, and how long has it been since the game?

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Man United Refunds on 00:18 - Sep 18 with 639 viewsBicester_North

4 weeks tomorrow isn’t it? How have the absolute pricks left it this long? Even scabby ticket sites like viagogo give the absolute outside refund time as 10 days and usually do it within 5.

Pathetic shit from a club that tries to squirm top prices out of its fans. If you charge top
dollar for the service than you better be f*cking quick to sort out any issues.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Man United Refunds on 10:35 - Sep 18 with 543 viewsBerber

Man United Refunds on 00:18 - Sep 18 by Bicester_North

4 weeks tomorrow isn’t it? How have the absolute pricks left it this long? Even scabby ticket sites like viagogo give the absolute outside refund time as 10 days and usually do it within 5.

Pathetic shit from a club that tries to squirm top prices out of its fans. If you charge top
dollar for the service than you better be f*cking quick to sort out any issues.

Given that Gao is "hands off" as explained by Semmens, then we have to assume that the whole approach of towards the fans is determined by him, Semmens. He is Chief Executive after all. Either that, or he is not in control of how the club operates, which is more worrying. Either way, it is all very sad and sloppy, it would take less than 30 minutes to create a statement and put it on the home page of the club website instead of the irritating merchandise peddling fluff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024