Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching United v Villa 20:41 - Jan 10 with 809 viewsButty101

Ings has touched the ball twice so far after 40 mins.

Rashford is so over rated. Hes the equivalent of dnepo

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Watching United v Villa on 21:40 - Jan 10 with 729 views1885_SFC

It's not about wages. Ings has gone there to win medals such as an FA Cup Winners Medal.

Oh...

Old School is Cool

Watching United v Villa on 09:51 - Jan 11 with 552 viewsdwayne_dibley

VAR was amusing

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Watching United v Villa on 11:47 - Jan 11 with 510 viewsSadoldgit

I think Rashford is a good player, just low on confidence. I don’t know if United is the right club for him. Perhaps he would be better off elsewhere. They just seem to be a bunch of individuals these days rather than a cohesive unit.
Watching United v Villa on 13:13 - Jan 11 with 463 viewsJaySaint

Watching United v Villa on 11:47 - Jan 11 by Sadoldgit

I think Rashford is a good player, just low on confidence. I don’t know if United is the right club for him. Perhaps he would be better off elsewhere. They just seem to be a bunch of individuals these days rather than a cohesive unit.

Rashford has all the attributes to be brilliant.
But for well over a year, he has been absolutely terrible.
Last night was just odd.

I get Man United are a behemoth of a club, but why don't some of these players demand to leave? Lingard, Rashford, Jones? They already have more money than god...why don't they leave and go to another premier league club, where they are significant figures in the team?

I hear their keeper (Henderson) has asked, but turned down. However, he will be gone in the summer - fair play to the lad
[Post edited 11 Jan 2022 13:14]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Watching United v Villa on 15:20 - Jan 11 with 395 viewsSadoldgit

Watching United v Villa on 13:13 - Jan 11 by JaySaint

Rashford has all the attributes to be brilliant.
But for well over a year, he has been absolutely terrible.
Last night was just odd.

I get Man United are a behemoth of a club, but why don't some of these players demand to leave? Lingard, Rashford, Jones? They already have more money than god...why don't they leave and go to another premier league club, where they are significant figures in the team?

I hear their keeper (Henderson) has asked, but turned down. However, he will be gone in the summer - fair play to the lad
[Post edited 11 Jan 2022 13:14]

Completely agree. Yes as you say United are still a huge club but they aren’t too dogs anymore and haven’t been for a while. It’s hard to see things changing in the near future. These players could get regular playing time elsewhere, rebuild their careers and still earn good money. Rashford looked completely disinterested last night and like he would rather be anywhere than there. There would be plenty of takers if he wanted to move on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024