Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I love the way people 01:06 - Jan 19 with 1382 viewsGruffStephens

Read what I think are pretty decent reports on Swansea business on here, Keith and Felts I think are brilliant, not shining their toes or anything, but they are.

And they they scurry off in to the distance to a variety of websites and social media and and bang their gums negatively. All a bit sad really. Is it getting worse with the anonymity of social media etc ?
I love the way people on 01:21 - Jan 19 with 1359 viewsTreforys_Jack

Despise social media with a passion, even though I get the irony of posting on here. Never done FB, Instagram or twitter, they just appear to be a cesspit of negativity, truly awful.
I love the way people on 10:17 - Jan 19 with 1130 viewsonehunglow

It does make you wonder how we got information prior to social media sites.

This site is all I need anyway,although BBC Wales is a laughable means of such information.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

I love the way people on 17:50 - Jan 19 with 1003 viewsCatullus

I love the way people on 01:21 - Jan 19 by Treforys_Jack

Despise social media with a passion, even though I get the irony of posting on here. Never done FB, Instagram or twitter, they just appear to be a cesspit of negativity, truly awful.

I've said several times this is the only social media I use. There's always people who want to stir the pot and cause trouble, Fb is rife with it, or it was just before I closed my account down. Twitter is full of utter nonsense, as Kilky so ably demonstrates

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

I love the way people on 17:54 - Jan 19 with 992 viewsKeithHaynes

I love the way people on 10:17 - Jan 19 by onehunglow

It does make you wonder how we got information prior to social media sites.

This site is all I need anyway,although BBC Wales is a laughable means of such information.

Apparently the bbc and Wales on line is where we get our info from 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

I love the way people on 17:59 - Jan 19 with 974 viewsTreforys_Jack

I love the way people on 17:54 - Jan 19 by KeithHaynes

Apparently the bbc and Wales on line is where we get our info from 😂

Obviously
I love the way people on 18:00 - Jan 19 with 969 viewsmax936

I love the way people on 17:50 - Jan 19 by Catullus

I've said several times this is the only social media I use. There's always people who want to stir the pot and cause trouble, Fb is rife with it, or it was just before I closed my account down. Twitter is full of utter nonsense, as Kilky so ably demonstrates

I use Facebook, but ain't got a profile etc, use it for Koi Carp groups and some family stuff, nothing else, it suits me for that purpose only, I've no other interest in the thing, don't do Twitter or any others and never will.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024