Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The FA Cup Appreciation Thread 17:46 - Feb 5 with 819 viewsBison

I think people have short memories , watched Kidderminster , Plymouth at Chelsea and several other games and obviously Saints.

We ended up with a good result and worthy I thought , the other games were fun as well. I think the FA Cup is alive and kicking , just like it was Pre-Premiership days.

From a Saints perspective I can't blame Ralph at all , if you going to blood players like Small then the cup is the way , playing fringe players against lower league opposition is the way to go. We were shite first half but he made changes and slowly introduced the talent so a well deserved win and a a good Managerial performance.

I would say Stephens has no future along with Walcott as this Level.

Small is young and didnt take his chance

The rest did enough in a fragmented team , but the subs totally turned game around.

You gotta Love the Cup , its alive and kicking which it wouldn't be if Premisership teams put out Full strength teams for it.

Cracking excitement , the Cup is Alive and Kicking .

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

The FA Cup Appreciation Thread on 18:30 - Feb 5 with 753 viewsSaintsforeverj

Couldn't agree more. The excited Coventry fans before the game for their big day out, the police horses, the balloons, the packed sell out crowd and a tight game we won in extra time. The fans were buzzing after the game because we all love the FA cup. We made hard work of it and the Coventry fans will probably feel a bit unlucky it didn't go to penalties at least. But we are through and can't wait for the draw. I really hope we play full strength teams from now on and try o go all the way.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024