Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bielsa 13:52 - Feb 26 with 1180 viewsBerber

Last season, hailed by the media and some coaches as a tactical genius. This despite taking so long to get them into the PL.

Now, at half time against A poor Spurs team, they have been taken apart with very simple, classical Italian tactics. Get the basic defence right and counter at speed. They have naive man to man marking and not much inventiveness, just lots of energy.

Really, are they doing any better than Sheffield Utd under Chris Wilder? They probably won’t be as bad for the rest of the season and manage to stay up. Hopefully below Southampton though.
Bielsa on 14:01 - Feb 26 with 1155 viewscocklebreath

Hopefully below saints? If that happens we’ll probably have points docked

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Bielsa on 14:08 - Feb 26 with 1135 viewsUlsterBaz

He has no Plan B. I wouldn’t put any money on them staying up.
Bielsa on 14:53 - Feb 26 with 1086 viewspjt50

To be fair Phillips & Bamford are big losses for them. They're both crucial to the way they play. I'd expect an upturn when they're back.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Bielsa on 09:57 - Feb 27 with 882 viewsSadoldgit

Bielsa on 14:53 - Feb 26 by pjt50

To be fair Phillips & Bamford are big losses for them. They're both crucial to the way they play. I'd expect an upturn when they're back.

There was a Leeds fan on the radio the other day talking about their injuries - they have lost both centre halves too. He also said Leeds have played the best football he has seen under Bielsa. They were excellent last year. We had the same problem when injuries decimated us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024