Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Putin 22:52 - Mar 3 with 9175 viewsraynor94

Is it time to call his bluff, he's threatening us with nuclear war, but how much longer can we put up with what he's doing in Ukraine.

If we give him this one, what's next?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Putin on 14:52 - Mar 4 with 790 views73__73

Putin on 14:48 - Mar 4 by Lohengrin

Don’t be daft. You’re sounding like Corbyn.

And you sound like Napoleon Bonaparte

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Putin on 15:01 - Mar 4 with 778 viewsLohengrin

Putin on 14:52 - Mar 4 by 73__73

Qui, moi?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Putin on 15:12 - Mar 4 with 753 viewsFlashberryjack

Putin on 14:43 - Mar 4 by 73__73

Do you think the Iraqis bombed themselves and killed their own citizens ?

Yes

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Putin on 15:17 - Mar 4 with 742 views73__73

Putin on 15:12 - Mar 4 by Flashberryjack

Yes

I’m not talking about civil war between warring Sunni and Shia groups, which was of course the result of western intervention in Iraq.

I’m talking about the direct military actions by the USA , UK etc.

Putin on 15:35 - Mar 4 with 733 viewsScotia

Putin on 14:43 - Mar 4 by 73__73

Do you think the Iraqis bombed themselves and killed their own citizens ?

Yes.

Did we bomb Iraq but tell our citizens that we weren't bombing Iraq, rather it was actually the Iraqi's that were bombing themselves and blaming it on us would be a more relevant question.

The answer is no. We were perfectly open about us doing the bombing. Whether right or wrong, we didn't lie. Putin is.
Putin on 15:42 - Mar 4 with 728 viewsItchySphincter

Putin on 09:12 - Mar 4 by 73__73

Fake news everywhere. Let’s not forget Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world.
They have jailed political opponents to the government and I believe are ranked 4 th from bottom in regards to most corruption.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2022 9:17]

Still thinking Putin is a bloody good egg?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Putin on 15:45 - Mar 4 with 712 viewsItchySphincter

People, let’s not forget that dgt73 is the person that used a neo-nazi icon as his profile picture until he was called out on it, at which point he deleted it and has never been able to say why.

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:29 - Mar 4 with 679 views73__73

Putin on 15:45 - Mar 4 by ItchySphincter

People, let’s not forget that dgt73 is the person that used a neo-nazi icon as his profile picture until he was called out on it, at which point he deleted it and has never been able to say why.

Seriously are you suffering from Alzheimers, because we have been over this many times

How many times have I told you, that I like her music ?, unlike many of today’s degenerate bands and so called artists ie - Ian Watkins etc
[Post edited 4 Mar 2022 16:32]

Login to get fewer ads

Putin on 16:33 - Mar 4 with 676 views73__73

Putin on 15:42 - Mar 4 by ItchySphincter

A better egg in my opinion than Tony Blair

Putin on 16:34 - Mar 4 with 675 views73__73

Putin on 15:35 - Mar 4 by Scotia

Yes.

Did we bomb Iraq but tell our citizens that we weren't bombing Iraq, rather it was actually the Iraqi's that were bombing themselves and blaming it on us would be a more relevant question.

The answer is no. We were perfectly open about us doing the bombing. Whether right or wrong, we didn't lie. Putin is.

Oh that’s ok then, as long as we tell the population, we can bomb and kill men, women and children.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Putin on 16:41 - Mar 4 with 671 views73__73

Putin on 15:42 - Mar 4 by ItchySphincter

Also when are you joining the Azov battalion to fight the Russians ?

Putin on 17:06 - Mar 4 with 648 viewsFlashberryjack

Putin on 15:17 - Mar 4 by 73__73

I’m not talking about civil war between warring Sunni and Shia groups, which was of course the result of western intervention in Iraq.

Ah! so Saddam killing Iraqi citizens doesn't count ?

"civil war between warring Sunni and Shia groups, which was of course the result of western intervention in Iraq"

The story, as told, usually goes something like this: 1,400 years ago, during the seventh century, there was a schism among Muslims over who would succeed as leader of the faithful, and that schism led to a civil war. The two sides became known as Sunni and Shia, and they hated one another, a people divided, ever since. This ancient sectarian hatred, simmering just beneath the surface for centuries, explains the Sunni-Shia violence today in places such as Syria and Iraq, as well as the worsening tension between Saudi Arabia, which is officially Sunni, and Iran, which is officially Shia.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Putin on 17:16 - Mar 4 with 642 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Putin on 11:51 - Mar 4 by 73__73

Did you actually believe Iraq had weapons of mass destruction at could deploy them within 45 minutes to attack the west ?

Lots of stuff on social media and indeed the MSM are complete BS
Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Ukraine say some of its military personal, who were apparently killed by the Russians after they told a Russian war ship to get fcuked, are still alive.

The video of a Russian tank driving over a car, was in fact an Ukrainian tank.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2022 11:54]

Huge swathes of the uk population saw through that BS and were against the Iraq war from day one. Millions of people old and young from all across the political spectrum marched in London and other cities against it in one of the biggest demonstrations these islands have ever seen before or since. For nearly two decades many have been calling for the arrest, conviction and imprisonment of a certain Sir Anthony Charles Linton Blair for these war crimes. It is people like Blair and Putin that make me sad that I am an atheist and that religion is complete bollocks because they will never get their comeuppance, no punishment. They’ll die in comfort and then that’ll be it. No doubt Satan would have a field day with these two if he was real, unfortunately he isn’t.
Putin on 17:18 - Mar 4 with 640 viewsScotia

Putin on 16:34 - Mar 4 by 73__73

Oh that’s ok then, as long as we tell the population, we can bomb and kill men, women and children.
Thanks for clearing that up.

You questioned whether we are being lied to as the Russian population are.

We aren't. Stop changing the question because the answer makes you look stupid.
Putin on 17:25 - Mar 4 with 636 viewsonehunglow

Putin on 17:18 - Mar 4 by Scotia

Why is he living in a land he despises so.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Putin on 17:28 - Mar 4 with 632 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Putin on 15:17 - Mar 4 by 73__73

I hate hearing about all this fighting between Sunni and Shia.

They always seemed to get on so well when they sung I got you babe.
Putin on 17:37 - Mar 4 with 621 viewscontroversial_jack

Putin on 17:18 - Mar 4 by Scotia

We aren't getting lied to, but we aren't getting informed either.The mainstream omits to tell us the reality and the root causes
Putin on 18:11 - Mar 4 with 609 viewsonehunglow

Putin on 17:37 - Mar 4 by controversial_jack

We aren't getting lied to, but we aren't getting informed either.The mainstream omits to tell us the reality and the root causes

What are we not being informed about exactly?
The images you are seeing are real.Not made up.Not fake.No trick. The lids you ee suffering are just so.

It is Russians who are doing this.

This is fact

That you doubt this filth dangerous farker who might blow us all up shows what a clown you are. You are an idiot without equal on here,surpassing even Trampie who is simply stuck in a dark valley in Wales .

You need to understand that which you cannot is true.

You are lucky to live in a country that allows thoughts like yours. Many do not.

Putin on 18:18 - Mar 4 with 608 viewsScotia

Putin on 17:37 - Mar 4 by controversial_jack

It's the news and current affairs not a documentary on the history of the western world.
Putin on 18:19 - Mar 4 with 606 viewsonehunglow

Putin on 18:18 - Mar 4 by Scotia

It's the news and current affairs not a documentary on the history of the western world.

But it's not the news HE wants to hear and see.

Putin on 18:24 - Mar 4 with 604 viewsScotia

Putin on 13:37 - Mar 4 by A_Fans_Dad

"We've got very little choice when he's got his finger on the nuclear button. It's not an empty threat, he presses it and it's armageddon. He won't care because he's safe in his bunker that he's been in since Covid hit, it's us who'd die a slow and painful death"

In a full scale nuclear war there is no safe place because within about 12 months the world would be totally destroyed by circulating Dust, Radiation, illnesses and a nuclear winter. Any survivors of the initial conflict would die of radiation posioning and or starvation.
There would be pockets of people living on until their food runs out, even in nuclear bunkers.

The question is does he still understand that?

Of course Russia does have a genuine grievance over NATO expansion because they were stupid enough to accept the words of western politicians back in 1991, instead of getting non expansion written in to the 1991 treaty.

I agree. There is no safe place in a nuclear war.

I genuinely don't think Putin would care, he'd be alive in a bunker where apparently he has spent most of the last two years. Alive and gloating that the west was no more.
Putin on 18:27 - Mar 4 with 600 viewsonehunglow

Putin on 18:24 - Mar 4 by Scotia

I agree. There is no safe place in a nuclear war.

I genuinely don't think Putin would care, he'd be alive in a bunker where apparently he has spent most of the last two years. Alive and gloating that the west was no more.

They hunted Bin Laden down and should do the same with Vlad.

Putin on 18:34 - Mar 4 with 599 viewsshingle

Putin on 14:52 - Mar 4 by 73__73

What has the Chief got to do with this as we have not heard from him for a while.
Putin on 18:38 - Mar 4 with 593 viewsScotia

Putin on 18:27 - Mar 4 by onehunglow

They hunted Bin Laden down and should do the same with Vlad.

That would be great. I'd love to see him brought to the Hague if he survived capture.

In fact balls to that, stick him in the ring with one of klitcho brothers.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:43 - Mar 4 with 586 viewsItchySphincter

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:29 - Mar 4 by 73__73

Seriously are you suffering from Alzheimers, because we have been over this many times

How many times have I told you, that I like her music ?, unlike many of today’s degenerate bands and so called artists ie - Ian Watkins etc
[Post edited 4 Mar 2022 16:32]

So you like covers of Skrewdriver songs. 😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024