Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morton House - Who's Who 11:31 - Mar 5 with 10158 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

With the recent article in the Athletic, where Matt Southall divulged lots of new information (including the fact that Morton House 'will take control [of RAFC]' we know they will welcome plenty of public scrutiny and interest from fans of the club they are aiming to purchase.

One of the most important decisions in ANY business is who you work with, who are your directors, and who acts as your advisors.

With that in mind, we've started a bit of a 'who's who' thread on social media of the main characters and some of their history. It can be found here:

We're also curious to know... is this Faisal Safouane

#UpTheDaleNotForSale
[Post edited 5 Mar 2022 11:31]

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Morton House - Who's Who on 15:35 - Mar 10 with 2430 viewsSalegraham

Morton House - Who's Who on 00:41 - Mar 10 by webbo

Charlton fan here. Great to see you fellas keeping up the fight. I can assure you that every Charlton fan I know and know of, are rooting for you, and want to help wherever possible.

Just noticed on twitter from a Charlton fan who asked if Matt was on his way to Stamford Bridge with his dodgy lawyers.
Morton House - Who's Who on 16:20 - Mar 10 with 2322 viewsDaleiLama

Morton House - Who's Who on 15:35 - Mar 10 by Salegraham

Just noticed on twitter from a Charlton fan who asked if Matt was on his way to Stamford Bridge with his dodgy lawyers.

Did Roman leave his Range Rover there with the keys still in it?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Morton House - Who's Who on 20:02 - Mar 10 with 2126 viewsNorthernDale

How is Charlton potential court case going with Bassini over Matt Southall debt? Like all Charlton and Dale fans we are united in our dislike of these shysters. Southall borrowed the money and Southall should pay the money back to Bassini, and not Charlton Football Club.

The thought of Southall being told that he has to find over a million pounds to pay his debt back to Bassini and not Charlton, would be a sight to see.

What baffles me, does Southall not understand that he is about as likeable as the pox and that he should seek medical assistance to address his delusional belief in (that despite the evidence to the contrary), that people actually believe his utter BS.
Morton House - Who's Who on 22:33 - Mar 10 with 1985 viewswebbo

I think the Bassini thing has no basis and is a play by a chancer that will get nowhere.
If there is anything it is between Bassini and Southall, Charlton are not liable.
I have not heard of any court case or summons being established, don't believe it will happen...or at least don't believe it will involve Charlton.
Morton House - Who's Who on 12:39 - Apr 9 with 1546 viewsDorkingDale

https://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/145591/convicted

Just a random article..........I wonder whether the Economic and Cyber Crime Section’s Money Laundering Team are familiar with some of our shareholders?
Morton House - Who's Who (n/t) on 07:15 - Apr 11 with 1049 viewsDale_4_Life

What must really annoy these imbeciles is that for every attempt to undermine the excellent new board it makes us all stronger.

They rolled the dice and lost. Serious money down the drain with no hope of ever recovering it. They are in the public eye now and the whole football community is behind Dale.

They picked on the wrong club... Small in numbers but collectively we all would run through walls for each other and for OUR club.

If we ended up conference North and these bastards had moved on I would be delighted to be proud we didn't sell our soul. Alternative option of Championship football and this lot in charge would see not one penny from me spent in any way.

We all keep a united front and cool heads regardless of the next desperate tactic to unsettle the club.

UTDNFS.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2022 7:26]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024