Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting info on Prowse 15:09 - May 24 with 3631 viewsElijahK

Prowse has just made the England squad (which I’ve put below), but I’ve just found out some really interesting info about him for this transfer market…
As many already know, I’m an FA official and do Wessex and such, but every once in a while I’m given academy games, and the person who appoints them has been doing it for like the last 30/40 years, meaning that he knows almost all the youth players that have come through the academy who still play today. (and also knows Southgates receptionist as she used to work for saints, so has a lot of connections).
But the other day he was watching some refs do a saints youth game (as he watches the younger refs and tells them how to improve for positioning, signals etc), but Prowse and Romeu turned up to watch it.
So he went over and asked Prowse if he thinks he’d make Qatar and of what this summer means to him, and he said that he doesn’t think he will as he doesn’t see himself playing at a big enough team, and that he’s pretty certain that some big teams players, irrelevant of how poor they may have been (aka Maguire, Rashford, Chilwell etc) as they just play for the big teams in which he doesn’t. But he also said that he’s really happy playing here and really isn’t too bothered about it as he’d rather play week in week out here, than move to some big team and sit on the bench and maybe make the England side (but also be sitting in the bench there), which is why he signed the long contract and is why he’s not desperate to leave. Hence why we might actually be able to keep him.

But of course as I said to my mate, all it takes is a wage increase by like 10X the amount and getting told he’d actually play, and that could be him gone. But still it certainly suggests that unlike Ings, he won’t be leaving for anyone outside of the “top 6” and will only supposedly do so if he actually gets played.

And he’s the squad…
Goalkeepers: Jordan Pickford, Nick Pope, Aaron Ramsdale

Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold, Conor Coady, Marc Guehi, Reece James, James Justin, Harry Maguire, John Stones, Fikayo Tomori, Kieran Tripper, Kyle Walker, Ben White

Midfielders: Jude Bellingham, Conor Gallagher, Mason Mount, Kalvin Phillips, Declan Rice, James Ward-Prowse

Forwards: Tammy Abraham, Jarrod Bowen, Phil Foden, Jack Grealish, Harry Kane, Bukayo Saka, Raheem Sterling
[Post edited 24 May 2022 15:13]

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Interesting info on Prowse on 13:06 - May 27 with 572 viewsSadoldgit

I think that most Saints fans see what an asset JWP is for us.
Interesting info on Prowse on 13:15 - May 27 with 558 viewsI_would

Interesting info on Prowse on 13:06 - May 27 by Sadoldgit

I think that most Saints fans see what an asset JWP is for us.

Not as many as you'd like to think. He has only been allowed to play since he fitted in with Ralph's whimsical and wondrous plans. Koeman didn't rate him nor any other manager except the zany jester from Austria.

Prowsey will regret not taking a move now (providing any rumours are genuine) because when his soul mate finally gets removed he'll find himself doing bench time.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Interesting info on Prowse on 13:22 - May 27 with 547 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ward-Prowse has been an excellent player for us and has scored some fantastic free kicks, many assists and he is our top goal scorer. I like his attitude as he just gets on with it and you never hear that he has been unprofessional like you do with other players.

But, after 9 defeats and 10 games, with him in the team, would I take 60 or 70 million pounds plus for him, to spend on the whole team? Maybe. Replace him with a 30 million pound striker, 30 million pound defender and then we could afford to buy another 30 million pound midfielder. If we could, I would rather keep him and still spend 100 million on the team, but I assume we can't. We need to invest in the team, or we are in trouble next year, even with Ward-Prowse, as our recent results have proven.

I remember when Koeman was here and we sold a few top players. It ended up making us better overall. We replaced them with Mane, Pelle, Tadic, VD.
[Post edited 27 May 2022 13:25]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Interesting info on Prowse on 13:36 - May 27 with 535 viewsI_would

Interesting info on Prowse on 13:22 - May 27 by Saintsforeverj

Ward-Prowse has been an excellent player for us and has scored some fantastic free kicks, many assists and he is our top goal scorer. I like his attitude as he just gets on with it and you never hear that he has been unprofessional like you do with other players.

But, after 9 defeats and 10 games, with him in the team, would I take 60 or 70 million pounds plus for him, to spend on the whole team? Maybe. Replace him with a 30 million pound striker, 30 million pound defender and then we could afford to buy another 30 million pound midfielder. If we could, I would rather keep him and still spend 100 million on the team, but I assume we can't. We need to invest in the team, or we are in trouble next year, even with Ward-Prowse, as our recent results have proven.

I remember when Koeman was here and we sold a few top players. It ended up making us better overall. We replaced them with Mane, Pelle, Tadic, VD.
[Post edited 27 May 2022 13:25]

Joggy has purported to have said that he won't take a bigger move as he knows he would warm the bench. He is also purported to have said he would expect to warm the bench for England even if he was at a bigger club so no point in going. Easy to deduce that he is aware of his true standard minus the hype. He certainly isn't daft that's for sure, 100k pw until 2026 you couldn't make it up.

Interesting info on Prowse on 13:44 - May 27 with 530 viewsSaintsforeverj

Interesting info on Prowse on 13:36 - May 27 by I_would

Joggy has purported to have said that he won't take a bigger move as he knows he would warm the bench. He is also purported to have said he would expect to warm the bench for England even if he was at a bigger club so no point in going. Easy to deduce that he is aware of his true standard minus the hype. He certainly isn't daft that's for sure, 100k pw until 2026 you couldn't make it up.

You are on a wind up though arn't you 🤫. Ward-Prowse is by far our best player and you choose to criticise our only decent player. I dread to think what you think of Djenepo, Stephens, Walcott, Valery, Lyanco, Armstrong and co 😜

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Interesting info on Prowse on 14:42 - May 27 with 497 viewsMessysaints

Interesting info on Prowse on 13:36 - May 27 by I_would

It actually must make you feel sick to know he is up for the epl pots award ahead of 300 other players if he is apparently shit..

P.S did Mills not say vvd was a waste of money before he had even see him play for us.... and Salah, before Liverpool brought him, and De bruyne when he was at chelsea, and Foden... Most of the leagues top players are shit unless they play at leeds or Liverpool, according to Mr Mills...

No one takes that fools word for any thing, why do you think the only job he can get is at shit talk.
Interesting info on Prowse on 15:35 - May 27 with 479 viewsI_would

Interesting info on Prowse on 14:42 - May 27 by Messysaints

It actually must make you feel sick to know he is up for the epl pots award ahead of 300 other players if he is apparently shit..

P.S did Mills not say vvd was a waste of money before he had even see him play for us.... and Salah, before Liverpool brought him, and De bruyne when he was at chelsea, and Foden... Most of the leagues top players are shit unless they play at leeds or Liverpool, according to Mr Mills...

No one takes that fools word for any thing, why do you think the only job he can get is at shit talk.

EPL Pots award means nothing.

And why are you constantly listening to Mills if he's a fool?

Interesting info on Prowse on 22:27 - May 27 with 377 viewsMessysaints

Interesting info on Prowse on 15:35 - May 27 by I_would

EPL Pots award means nothing.

And why are you constantly listening to Mills if he's a fool?

Ok I_would.

I dont listen to him, some one linked talk sports twitter and so i read his bullshit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024