Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jake Clarke Salter 23:22 - Jun 14 with 24205 viewsPikey

Been told by a CFC fan he is incoming on a free.
Jake Clarke Salter on 13:59 - Apr 12 with 2109 viewsNorthantsHoop

Another waster we need to ditch. Really liked Jordy de wijs but he was ditched for some reason, type of hard bloke we need in that defence.
Jake Clarke Salter on 14:08 - Apr 12 with 2025 views08olesen

Jake Clarke Salter on 13:59 - Apr 12 by NorthantsHoop

Another waster we need to ditch. Really liked Jordy de wijs but he was ditched for some reason, type of hard bloke we need in that defence.

Barbet was the one for me...The best skill a player can have his being available for selection- and he most certainly was. Good with his feet too, just dont let him near a free-kick. He wasnt Sergio Ramos but he was more than good enough for us. Alas, another Les Ferdinand mistake that has cost us dearly.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Jake Clarke Salter on 14:13 - Apr 12 with 1989 viewsNorthantsHoop

Jake Clarke Salter on 14:08 - Apr 12 by 08olesen

Barbet was the one for me...The best skill a player can have his being available for selection- and he most certainly was. Good with his feet too, just dont let him near a free-kick. He wasnt Sergio Ramos but he was more than good enough for us. Alas, another Les Ferdinand mistake that has cost us dearly.

Agree Barbet has been a great loss.
Jake Clarke Salter on 14:25 - Apr 12 with 1935 viewsLazyFan

Rumour was Jordy was on big wages and had no resale value that would be big enough to warrant keeping him on as no one else wanted to pay a big fee and then his big wages. So, that's why we moved him on.

JCS was supposed to be the same quality in the tackle and air, but faster on the ground, cheaper on wages and better resale value. As we now know, he has zero chance of being sold with such injury problems and actually costs more as he never plays.

Barbs was always quality once he got rid of the wreckless penalties he gave away, which to be fair happened immediately. But he wanted big bucks, which his skill deserved to be fair once again. However, the problem is paying such monies for, once again, a player we could never sell.

I am not sure the CB's are our major problem. I think it's midfield. Apart from Field no one else is really closing down the oppo, and as a result, the defence is wide open once they pass the ball around poor Field who is on his own. We saw this with the WBA free kick, totally outnumbered and an easy goal for them.

To stop this, we have the example of when Amos returned in the same game; even though he did not pass the ball well, once he got going his groundwork limited WBA attacks and provided much-needed help to Field. Shame he's not match-fit to stop the 2nd goal going in or the free kick that lead to the first. Unlike JoJo who is clearly past it and Dozzell who does not run anyway.

We should never have got rid of Dom Ball. Cheap, costs practically nothing, will run all day, can play CB if we are desperate or need to hold a 1-0 lead (like Sheff Utd game) and will rough up the oppo. Exactly the sort of player you need for a relegation fight. And remember would have cost us almost nothing, unlike the expensive loans of Roberts who cost the earth scoring just 3 in 18 games, compared to the so-called lumber horse Martins who is cheap and has 3 in 11.

zzzzzzzzzz

Jake Clarke Salter on 14:37 - Apr 12 with 1888 viewsbenhurst

Jake Clarke Salter on 14:25 - Apr 12 by LazyFan

Rumour was Jordy was on big wages and had no resale value that would be big enough to warrant keeping him on as no one else wanted to pay a big fee and then his big wages. So, that's why we moved him on.

JCS was supposed to be the same quality in the tackle and air, but faster on the ground, cheaper on wages and better resale value. As we now know, he has zero chance of being sold with such injury problems and actually costs more as he never plays.

Barbs was always quality once he got rid of the wreckless penalties he gave away, which to be fair happened immediately. But he wanted big bucks, which his skill deserved to be fair once again. However, the problem is paying such monies for, once again, a player we could never sell.

I am not sure the CB's are our major problem. I think it's midfield. Apart from Field no one else is really closing down the oppo, and as a result, the defence is wide open once they pass the ball around poor Field who is on his own. We saw this with the WBA free kick, totally outnumbered and an easy goal for them.

To stop this, we have the example of when Amos returned in the same game; even though he did not pass the ball well, once he got going his groundwork limited WBA attacks and provided much-needed help to Field. Shame he's not match-fit to stop the 2nd goal going in or the free kick that lead to the first. Unlike JoJo who is clearly past it and Dozzell who does not run anyway.

We should never have got rid of Dom Ball. Cheap, costs practically nothing, will run all day, can play CB if we are desperate or need to hold a 1-0 lead (like Sheff Utd game) and will rough up the oppo. Exactly the sort of player you need for a relegation fight. And remember would have cost us almost nothing, unlike the expensive loans of Roberts who cost the earth scoring just 3 in 18 games, compared to the so-called lumber horse Martins who is cheap and has 3 in 11.

Worth pointing out that Dom Ball has spent the majority of this season out injured for Ipswich!
Jake Clarke Salter on 14:41 - Apr 12 with 1855 viewsconnell10

Jake Clarke Salter on 14:37 - Apr 12 by benhurst

Worth pointing out that Dom Ball has spent the majority of this season out injured for Ipswich!

I heard he had a broken heart from leaving his beloved Q.P.R...

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Jake Clarke Salter on 15:01 - Apr 12 with 1780 viewskensalriser

Funnily enough, De Wijs was out injured frequently.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Jake Clarke Salter on 15:12 - Apr 12 with 1706 viewsBoston

Jake Clarke Salter on 13:57 - Jun 15 by Esox_Lucius

I went into the club shop to get a replica shirt with Olamide Oluwatimilehin Babatunde Oluwaka Shodipo on the back and they told me the sizes only went up to XXXXL.

Never too late to diet.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Jake Clarke Salter on 10:34 - Apr 13 with 1256 viewsHayesender

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/tyler-roberts-and-jake-clarke-salter-said-to

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024