Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Party time!!! ;) 11:51 - Jul 11 with 9103 viewsrkershaw

https://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1136218248?-1906:1007
Party time!!! ;) on 13:48 - Jul 12 with 1498 viewsmilnrowblue

I take him back in a heartbeat.

Over the past 2 years, since his departure, the club and the fanbase have been through a torrid time on and off the pitch.

Whilst it's unlikely we'll have success on the pitch in terms of a promotion push, and no real derby win to celebrate, I think both the fans and more importantly Hendo deserve the golden moment of the goalscorer record being broken.

It will be a moment of euphoria, and whether it happens with a last-gasp winner or when we're 4-0 down to bottom of the league, it will be a memory that goes down in the history of the club.

Given we've still got a rather large black cloud over our heads with the unresolved MH issue, I think we as fans could do with a bit of a feel-good factor pumped back into Spotland and show everybody once again what sort of club we are.
Party time!!! ;) on 17:01 - Jul 12 with 981 viewsrkershaw

Party time!!! ;) on 13:48 - Jul 12 by milnrowblue

I take him back in a heartbeat.

Over the past 2 years, since his departure, the club and the fanbase have been through a torrid time on and off the pitch.

Whilst it's unlikely we'll have success on the pitch in terms of a promotion push, and no real derby win to celebrate, I think both the fans and more importantly Hendo deserve the golden moment of the goalscorer record being broken.

It will be a moment of euphoria, and whether it happens with a last-gasp winner or when we're 4-0 down to bottom of the league, it will be a memory that goes down in the history of the club.

Given we've still got a rather large black cloud over our heads with the unresolved MH issue, I think we as fans could do with a bit of a feel-good factor pumped back into Spotland and show everybody once again what sort of club we are.

OFFICIAL!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024