Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mediocre Mid-table Martin : Martin Out, Now 23:37 - Aug 16 with 2979 viewsAndyCole

Many of us are fed up with enduring Martin's shite show of mediocrity, PR spin and no substance. We deserve far better.

No substance : results, performances and PR spin. PR spin from Martin and his cohorts in the media, looking to please. It's so cringe.

We need and deserve far more balanced reporting on the shite show that Martin is giving us right now.

And we need a manager who can optimise our limited resources to give us Winning, Effective & Efficient Football again.

Martin Out, along with his hangers on who always offer nothing other than blind, irrational faith. Even tonight, ffs. Enough

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Mediocre Mid-table Martin : Martin Out, Now on 10:30 - Aug 23 with 416 viewsSTID2017

Mediocre Mid-table Martin : Martin Out, Now on 09:55 - Aug 23 by onehunglow

Have a look at what others post my way .

Well the same option is there for you.
Just report it.
Just because someone makes a comment to you which goes against the admin request, doesn't mean it is acceptable for others to post derogatory posts.
Jon and Keith made it clear the other day.
If you and Dr P cannot see that, then to quote Keith " I give up"

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Mediocre Mid-table Martin : Martin Out, Now on 10:34 - Aug 23 with 413 viewsDr_Parnassus

Mediocre Mid-table Martin : Martin Out, Now on 10:30 - Aug 23 by STID2017

Well the same option is there for you.
Just report it.
Just because someone makes a comment to you which goes against the admin request, doesn't mean it is acceptable for others to post derogatory posts.
Jon and Keith made it clear the other day.
If you and Dr P cannot see that, then to quote Keith " I give up"

Fairness was given up long ago sadly.

It’s that reason some don’t bother following the rules. If they aren’t applied correctly then they won’t generally be followed correctly.

From my experience, people act as they are treated. If they are treated with respect and fairness that will generally be reciprocated.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Mediocre Mid-table Martin : Martin Out, Now on 11:36 - Aug 23 with 346 viewsTreforys_Jack

Mediocre Mid-table Martin : Martin Out, Now on 21:52 - Aug 22 by STID2017

Why do you feel the need to constantly attack those who dare to hold different views to yourself?
It only fails to totally diminish any bit of credence your posts may have.
Your views may be the same as others on here, but you need to look at the way they constructively post their views and take heed.

Indeed. Standards are there for everyone, some manage to adhere some simply can't and claim they're treated differently.
Mediocre Mid-table Martin : Martin Out, Now on 12:06 - Aug 23 with 319 viewsSTID2017

Mediocre Mid-table Martin : Martin Out, Now on 11:36 - Aug 23 by Treforys_Jack

Indeed. Standards are there for everyone, some manage to adhere some simply can't and claim they're treated differently.

That is how I feel.
I think Jon and Keith and anyone else who assists in admin do an excellent job in trying to keep some semblance of order on here.
I hold my hand up and would say I haven't helped certain situations, as have others.
However I think the post by Jon and seconded by Keith was very clear the other day.
We all need to take heed or face the consequences

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024