Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up The Dale. Not For Sale. 17:09 - Aug 26 with 8219 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

💙

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Up The Dale. Not For Sale. on 21:30 - Aug 27 with 1462 viewskel

Up The Dale. Not For Sale. on 21:25 - Aug 27 by philofOAFC

Great news fellas from OAFC.

Congratulations for fighting off the sharks circling and your actions have saved the club from these charlatans.

Over at Boundary Park, we might be non-league but at least we have got our club back and we can rebuild a club for our future.

Hope you can concentrate on the football again lads, good luck

Nice one, Phil, and many thanks. I’ve had many run ins with Oldham fans here and there (my ikkle Twitter stalker can confirm) but you sir are a credit to your club. Always been a great contributor on here and I hope you continue to be. I think I saw somewhere that your new guy wants Oldham fans to be shareholders in the club and that can only be good news to keep out the scumbags in the future.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2022 21:32]
Up The Dale. Not For Sale. on 21:39 - Aug 27 with 1412 viewsphilofOAFC

Up The Dale. Not For Sale. on 21:30 - Aug 27 by kel

Nice one, Phil, and many thanks. I’ve had many run ins with Oldham fans here and there (my ikkle Twitter stalker can confirm) but you sir are a credit to your club. Always been a great contributor on here and I hope you continue to be. I think I saw somewhere that your new guy wants Oldham fans to be shareholders in the club and that can only be good news to keep out the scumbags in the future.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2022 21:32]

Cheers Kel, you lot love your club just like we love ours.

Always enjoy a bit of banter with any other supporters but when it boils down to it, we genuine football supporters always back each other in our hour of need.

Best wishes for future & keep the Dale not for sale
Up The Dale. Not For Sale. on 23:07 - Aug 30 with 988 viewsSandyman

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024