Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another takeaway 20:45 - Oct 20 with 1767 viewsJoolzz

from last night was how good we were whilst being Willockless.
Like most, i found it difficult to enjoy the match, even though we were superb. Armstrong and Dykes caused chaos, Chair seems to have more energy and get better by the game, Field won everything Paal n Laird, amazing. Despite all that, i was sure Beale was leaving, subsequently, hard to enjoy performance. After hearing news today, been on cloud 9.Way we are playing, without Willock, the changes he's making, the togetherness, is wonderful to see. Also, Beale comes across as so emotionally intelligent re his players. Never heard a manager communicate like him before. Everything feels a little special today.
Roll on Saturday
U Rrrss
Another takeaway on 21:05 - Oct 20 with 1668 viewsDWQPR

This Willock bloke you talk about? Any good?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Another takeaway on 21:55 - Oct 20 with 1486 viewsLogman

I think it made a big difference that Cardiff went down to ten and thereafter showed absolutely no ambition to take the game to us. To a certain extent, their lack of ambition made us look much more enterprising. I don't think we should lose sight of that. Their only outlet was when Ojo (who looked good) ran at us. I was quite surprised with their lack of ambition. When we have gone down to ten in the past we have snatched results by being efficient and cutting out the middle men but there was absolutely none of that from Cardiff.
Another takeaway on 21:58 - Oct 20 with 1469 viewsPBLOCK

Another takeaway on 21:55 - Oct 20 by Logman

I think it made a big difference that Cardiff went down to ten and thereafter showed absolutely no ambition to take the game to us. To a certain extent, their lack of ambition made us look much more enterprising. I don't think we should lose sight of that. Their only outlet was when Ojo (who looked good) ran at us. I was quite surprised with their lack of ambition. When we have gone down to ten in the past we have snatched results by being efficient and cutting out the middle men but there was absolutely none of that from Cardiff.

Obviously the red card which was soft would have hurt them but I think we would have won by a similar score in any case

We came out flying it was a bit like the Barnsley side under Ismael a couple of years ago when they turned us over they just seemed to have more players on the pitch

Would like to see the same 11!for Saturday with possible changes for Brum next week
Another takeaway on 22:05 - Oct 20 with 1439 viewsAntti_Heinola

Another takeaway on 21:55 - Oct 20 by Logman

Christ. Even before the red card we should have been 3 up. We were all over them. It might have been more with 11, because they might have showed some ambition and we would've roasted them on turnovers. Yes, red card and pen had a huge effect, but the pen partly came out of relentless pressure.

Bare bones.

Another takeaway on 14:54 - Oct 22 with 1129 viewsCopenhagenRs

Another takeaway after the Cardiff match was the great companionship and good mood among the players that was to be seen outside the stadium when they left. I was there with my kids and they all got photos and autographs from most of the starting eleven. The players were all smiles and looked really happy. They were joking with us and seemed very relaxed. Obviously they had just come top of league, but I guess that they also just had heard the gaffer telling them them that he will stay.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024