Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Banning people 21:22 - Oct 29 with 2362 viewsSirjohnalot

Ok,

I’ve had to ban two people today, for needlessly insulting other posters. Saturday is the only day I get free from work all week. I really don’t want to spend it looking at posts sorting out squabbles.

Disagree with each other but please please stop insulting each other.

Disagreement is brilliant, random insults just leads to more insults and spoils it for everyone.

No idea why this is so hard .
Banning people on 11:34 - Oct 30 with 603 viewsTreforys_Jack

Banning people on 11:11 - Oct 30 by mangohilljack

That's very true but on the flip side there is always room for improvement. Constructive feedback should be welcomed.

Agreed.
Banning people on 12:24 - Oct 30 with 536 viewsKeithHaynes

Banning people on 22:27 - Oct 29 by AndyCole

Oh dear. In so many ways Little Lord Notalot will ever grasp.

Ponty Poly's finest most uninformed, diminutive little runner boy strikes, yet again. Warra plonker.

Get a grip Keith - you lost the plot spectacularly some time ago.

No wonder the very best best football posters don't post here any more.

And as such no more Exclusive News scoops. A thing of the past. Here.

If you read the news reports you will see that for the past four games we have got not only the injury returns correct but the players selected to play in those games. We have many sources, one less or more doesn’t really matter. Predicting the future is always difficult.

No plot has been lost just a desire to stop abusive and antagonistic people from posting on here.

I’m happy to get a grip with whatever is available to get a grip with, as you know. But I’m not entering in to a debate of hate which you are more than capable of, in writing at least.

Edit : You know how to contact me, and have decided not to but you now put your tedium on here. That tells me a lot after our last conversations. What exactly are you trying to prove ? You do realise the majority of complainers on here are ‘linked’ either by a desire to make trouble or generally attention seeking ? There’s no need for you to open up further discontent on here when you could have called me. But of course you didn’t because you blocked me. This is really sad.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Banning people on 12:47 - Oct 30 with 497 viewsCatullus

Hmmm, people get banned and we see new usernames pop up defending the banned, criticising the mods.....coincidence?

Or maybe I've just never noticed some of these usernames?

To be fair I have been working evenings the last couple of days and not paid much attention. I didn't even contribute to the matchday thread!

MandyCole has always been very disparaging towards any (that's most of us) who disagree with their opinion. Calling Sirhohnalot a plonker isn't the best idea. Crticisng him and casting a sarcastic slur on his education is a worse idea though I'm sure his target was laughing at that.

Eristic, I guess that applies to myself too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Banning people on 13:32 - Oct 30 with 452 viewsonehunglow

It's a brand new day ,boys
Live it

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Banning people on 14:19 - Oct 30 with 413 viewsCatullus

Banning people on 13:32 - Oct 30 by onehunglow

It's a brand new day ,boys
Live it

It's groundhog day, OHL. Different day, same old sh......

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Banning people on 15:07 - Oct 30 with 365 viewsKeithHaynes

I will add we won’t be justifying decisions made on this site form here on in, you can send a PM about your issue, tbh it may not get a reply. We received so much information regards the site we will only be managing the positive aspects of the site. Of course the abuse button is always there.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024