Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More info on investment. 19:07 - Apr 27 with 4487 viewsdonkonky

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/venture-capitalist-joins-new-investors-in-welsh-foot
More info on investment. on 20:19 - Jun 2 with 1049 viewsKeithHaynes

More info on investment. on 19:41 - Jun 2 by SullutaCreturned

Yet more digs at Swansea fans, why do you have such a big problem with people from Swansea and make constant snide remarks about us all?

Now on topic, Piroe surely must be sold. If the owners are not confident of a promotion push (and how can they be) they must cash in if a suitable offer comes in.

Manning made his decision and it's out of our hands. The most important thing now is recruitment.

If Piroe isn’t sold I would be very much surprised and can’t see Russ not wanting Grimes.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

More info on investment. on 20:27 - Jun 2 with 1012 viewsWhiterockin

More info on investment. on 20:19 - Jun 2 by KeithHaynes

If Piroe isn’t sold I would be very much surprised and can’t see Russ not wanting Grimes.

Do you think Grimes would possibly give up a club captaincy and a settled family environment for another championship club, unless the rewards were massive. Why would Piroe, if he has premier league ambitions, move to another championship club with no guarantee of going up. There is no guarantee that they want to follow RM even if he does go to Southampton.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

More info on investment. on 20:51 - Jun 2 with 981 viewsSullutaCreturned

More info on investment. on 20:27 - Jun 2 by Whiterockin

Do you think Grimes would possibly give up a club captaincy and a settled family environment for another championship club, unless the rewards were massive. Why would Piroe, if he has premier league ambitions, move to another championship club with no guarantee of going up. There is no guarantee that they want to follow RM even if he does go to Southampton.

Grimes loves Martin, he thinks he's a top bloke ( and I'm 100% sure of that because Grimes told me that himself) so I think he would follow him. To put it bluntly, there'd be a pay rise and most likely the captaincy too...oh, and a signing on fee.

Piroe is different, if he wants the EPL he may wait and see but I'm not sure an EPL club will want him because, again bluntly, he hasn't the pace and he can't head the ball. The lack of pace is, I think, the most limiting thing.

Southampton may actually be Piroe's best shot at the Premier league! Also, Martin will know Piroe's valuation so there'd be no excuses when the owners demand in excess of 7 million but this time Southampton will play hardball knowing he only has a year left. Our best bet is if 2 teams want him and they have a bidding war.
More info on investment. on 21:02 - Jun 2 with 957 viewsWhiterockin

More info on investment. on 20:51 - Jun 2 by SullutaCreturned

Grimes loves Martin, he thinks he's a top bloke ( and I'm 100% sure of that because Grimes told me that himself) so I think he would follow him. To put it bluntly, there'd be a pay rise and most likely the captaincy too...oh, and a signing on fee.

Piroe is different, if he wants the EPL he may wait and see but I'm not sure an EPL club will want him because, again bluntly, he hasn't the pace and he can't head the ball. The lack of pace is, I think, the most limiting thing.

Southampton may actually be Piroe's best shot at the Premier league! Also, Martin will know Piroe's valuation so there'd be no excuses when the owners demand in excess of 7 million but this time Southampton will play hardball knowing he only has a year left. Our best bet is if 2 teams want him and they have a bidding war.

Fair points well put. Grimes is reputedly on £18K a week. How much do you think it will take him to move, for me its at least £25K and I don't think he is worth it in the championship. Then there is the captaincy issue are they really going to bring him in and make him captain, some noses will be put out of joint, possibly alienating RM.

More info on investment. on 21:27 - Jun 2 with 927 viewsSullutaCreturned

More info on investment. on 21:02 - Jun 2 by Whiterockin

Fair points well put. Grimes is reputedly on £18K a week. How much do you think it will take him to move, for me its at least £25K and I don't think he is worth it in the championship. Then there is the captaincy issue are they really going to bring him in and make him captain, some noses will be put out of joint, possibly alienating RM.

If they appoint RM then he will choose his own captain and if he buys Grimes...

Now the 25k, the same thing applies, IF RM insists on buying him and he is backed they will offer him enough, maybe Grimes won't be that greedy, maybe his signing on fee will be enough.

It's all speculation and we need RM to actually be appointed first. Time will tell.

Our whole management team, Grimes and Piroe, must be worth over 12 million eh
More info on investment. on 21:31 - Jun 2 with 912 viewsWhiterockin

More info on investment. on 21:27 - Jun 2 by SullutaCreturned

If they appoint RM then he will choose his own captain and if he buys Grimes...

Now the 25k, the same thing applies, IF RM insists on buying him and he is backed they will offer him enough, maybe Grimes won't be that greedy, maybe his signing on fee will be enough.

It's all speculation and we need RM to actually be appointed first. Time will tell.

Our whole management team, Grimes and Piroe, must be worth over 12 million eh

Everyone is taking it for granted they want to go, personally I can't see it. Surely they can see RM could be out on his arse before Christmas, where would that leave them.

More info on investment. on 07:39 - Jun 3 with 770 viewsjackrmee

More info on investment. on 21:31 - Jun 2 by Whiterockin

Everyone is taking it for granted they want to go, personally I can't see it. Surely they can see RM could be out on his arse before Christmas, where would that leave them.

I’m sure I read on here that Piroe and his father absolutely hate RM 🤷‍♂️

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

More info on investment. on 08:26 - Jun 3 with 752 viewsguthrieintherain

More info on investment. on 20:19 - Jun 2 by KeithHaynes

Yes I think he will go for about 6 to 7 million.

That equates to us paying 6 to 7 million for a loanee never going to happen.

And it should not be allowed to the owners deserve credit for keeping him so long.

The downside is he is now in his final year of his contract but they couldn't force him to sign one.

We can't have it all ways.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Login to get fewer ads

More info on investment. on 12:53 - Jun 3 with 679 viewsSullutaCreturned

More info on investment. on 20:06 - Jun 2 by Badlands

Why would they not be confident of promotion?
Latibeaudiere is easily replaceable and Manning to if we are interested in a defender rather than a 'bit-like-a-winger'.
Cundle could also return.Meanwhile after his pooodie Martin saw Cullen flourish, NtCham came into his own, Cooper improved no end after a run of games, Whittaker wasn’t given a fair crack, Walsh was getting back some form and fitness.
That squad won 23 from 27 points … mathematically 117 points a season.

Why would thy not be...really? manning and lati gone tho one is no real loss. We can't count on any player who isn't definitely here so Cundle is irrelevant.

Then we have to worry about who else will be sold and I'd bet that Piroe will be sold if we get an anywhere near respectable offer. The only people who who we won't sell are the owners, likewise they know how much they are willing to spend and the evidence is not a lot.

if this Martin saga drags on then our chances get less and less as all the decent players get snapped up.
More info on investment. on 21:14 - Jun 3 with 540 viewsKeithHaynes

More info on investment. on 12:53 - Jun 3 by SullutaCreturned

Why would thy not be...really? manning and lati gone tho one is no real loss. We can't count on any player who isn't definitely here so Cundle is irrelevant.

Then we have to worry about who else will be sold and I'd bet that Piroe will be sold if we get an anywhere near respectable offer. The only people who who we won't sell are the owners, likewise they know how much they are willing to spend and the evidence is not a lot.

if this Martin saga drags on then our chances get less and less as all the decent players get snapped up.

Guaranteed to drag on, and then the replacement as well.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

More info on investment. on 12:58 - Jun 4 with 402 viewsSullutaCreturned

More info on investment. on 21:31 - Jun 2 by Whiterockin

It leaves them with contracts that have to be paid up, the players could be sold on but that usually just means more money for them, another signing on fee and mayeb even a pay rise or they just sit where they are and take the money, plenty do that these days even though we are told it's not all about the money
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024