Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Siggy situation! 17:46 - Jun 1 with 2737 viewsmagicdaps10

How long was that one from first day to completion.....41 days?

The main thing should be getting the house in order and pushing on with our plans not this rubbish that's unravelling.

Clearly mistakes are not being learned from the comedy club in charge.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Another Siggy situation! on 14:03 - Jun 2 with 498 viewsEagleEye

An alternative view:
The club will need to identify its own target manager & look to get agreement at least in principle to get a new manager deal sorted. Getting this deal done quickly while we are in limbo will only benefit Southampton & Russell Martin. Why should the club handover an advantage to Southampton who could well be one of our rivals for promotion next season. Get our own house in order before making life easier for other clubs.
Another Siggy situation! on 14:54 - Jun 2 with 444 viewsshandyjack

Another Siggy situation! on 11:21 - Jun 2 by Whiterockin

We are discussing a manager who the majority wanted sacked, a compromise needs to be agreed. We are not talking about selling a player on the cheap.

Same thing player/manager. If a club wants him then pay the correct fee. He has a buy out and our owners are doing the right thing in making sure it’s paid. Otherwise selling/buy out clauses may as well not exist

Poll: Expectation for the season

Another Siggy situation! on 15:10 - Jun 2 with 427 viewsWhiterockin

Another Siggy situation! on 14:54 - Jun 2 by shandyjack

Same thing player/manager. If a club wants him then pay the correct fee. He has a buy out and our owners are doing the right thing in making sure it’s paid. Otherwise selling/buy out clauses may as well not exist

The buy out doesn't exist if he was sacked as many wanted.

One thing for sure is he will never manage us again. If we play hardball and lose it could well cost us more. Not my problem though its not my money and its not as if we will see much of it spent on players

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Another Siggy situation! on 16:08 - Jun 2 with 386 viewsSullutaCreturned

Another Siggy situation! on 13:00 - Jun 2 by vetchonian

I was just amazed they picked on Russ in the first place in 4 years of management he hasnt flirted with promotion at all and when he makes statements like
"There were times, even then, when I’d get more angry winning a game if we went away from what we were trying to be, than I would be upset if we lost but stuck to what we were doing. I’m still like that now, and my players know it. I will always accept getting beat as long as they run hard and stick to what we work on"

Given there are rookie managers like Carrick who took Boro to the play offs after only taking on the role at the end of October when they were 20th in the league who demonstrate their ability to threaten the promotion spots it makes you wonder as I guess Shampton will be looking for a quick return to the PL.....I understand they would like to keep the tikka- tikka style which RM employs but there is no evidence to show he wil get them promoted whilst managers like Carrick could?

That statement by martin could be the reason he will always fail. Ultimately it's results that matter and no matter how pretty people think the football is, the owners and fans will not accept his kind of attitude in the long term.

It's not even like what he was trying to be ws entertaining for most of the season.

No, this needs to end. The owners need to be pragmatic and put the long term future ahead of a relatively small amount of money.

We need Martin gone and a new manager in place in time to sort the team out for next season. Otherwise all the decent players will be gone and we'll be left with the dregs again.
Another Siggy situation! on 16:19 - Jun 2 with 367 viewsswan_si

Another Siggy situation! on 16:08 - Jun 2 by SullutaCreturned

That statement by martin could be the reason he will always fail. Ultimately it's results that matter and no matter how pretty people think the football is, the owners and fans will not accept his kind of attitude in the long term.

It's not even like what he was trying to be ws entertaining for most of the season.

No, this needs to end. The owners need to be pragmatic and put the long term future ahead of a relatively small amount of money.

We need Martin gone and a new manager in place in time to sort the team out for next season. Otherwise all the decent players will be gone and we'll be left with the dregs again.

Do you not think that we are looking for a manager until Martin has officially gone ?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024