Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exiles season ticket 21:08 - Jun 16 with 4346 viewsRobbiebox

Hi, I've had to move away from the area due to work, could any exile explain how the exile season ticket works, do you just get a season card that can be scanned 10 times? Do you have to apply for tickets each time? Just wondered because if I buy one, it will mainly be a last minute decision wether to travel. Thanks in advance
Exiles season ticket on 21:45 - Jun 16 with 4290 viewskel

Pretty certain you have to contact the club to inform them when you want to attend on a game by game basis and they email you an e-ticket.
Exiles season ticket on 22:38 - Jun 16 with 4216 viewsSheffdale

It's a good question on the practicalities of using an Exiles card and I'll find out and let Exiles know through the Trust newsletter.
Exiles season ticket on 09:53 - Jun 17 with 4079 viewsJimmySquirrel61

I've had a couple of exile tickets in the past and had no trouble using them,you get sent a plastic credit type card with your details on and then you have 10 games to use them on,it can be any league game of your choice and any unoccupied sear in your chosen stand,all you do is phone up the ticket office when the game nears explaining that you need a ticket,hand over your details and they email your ticket there and then with can be used on the turnstile,there was one time that I was impressed with at that was when there was a big game coming up and the ticket office phoned me up asking if I needed one as the demand was going to high, genuinely impressed with that

Hope this helps

Poll: Who wants Notts County to get promoted

Exiles season ticket on 04:57 - Jun 18 with 3819 viewsNigeriamark

Exiles season ticket on 09:53 - Jun 17 by JimmySquirrel61

I've had a couple of exile tickets in the past and had no trouble using them,you get sent a plastic credit type card with your details on and then you have 10 games to use them on,it can be any league game of your choice and any unoccupied sear in your chosen stand,all you do is phone up the ticket office when the game nears explaining that you need a ticket,hand over your details and they email your ticket there and then with can be used on the turnstile,there was one time that I was impressed with at that was when there was a big game coming up and the ticket office phoned me up asking if I needed one as the demand was going to high, genuinely impressed with that

Hope this helps

I had one last season. No need for any of the below. You pick up your card and then go to any 10 games. No need to let the club know in advance, go to the turnstile, swipe and you are in
Exiles season ticket on 10:23 - Jun 18 with 3693 viewsJimmySquirrel61

Exiles season ticket on 04:57 - Jun 18 by Nigeriamark

I had one last season. No need for any of the below. You pick up your card and then go to any 10 games. No need to let the club know in advance, go to the turnstile, swipe and you are in

Ffs,why didn't the club mention this on one of the twenty times that I phoned up for a ticket? I did wonder what the point of the card was though if you got emailed a ticket,all they had to say was just swipe your card on the day and it will let you in and everyone would have happy,did anyone else phone for a ticket?

Exiles season ticket on 10:38 - Jun 18 with 3664 views100notout

Exiles season ticket on 04:57 - Jun 18 by Nigeriamark

Do you have to choose a stand / Sandy and stick to it or can you change?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Exiles season ticket on 10:44 - Jun 18 with 3655 viewsJimmySquirrel61

Exiles season ticket on 10:38 - Jun 18 by 100notout

I can't see them letting you pay £100 for a Sandy ticket and then letting you get a seat in the main stand which costs £150 but then again I didn't know that you could just swipe in until now

Exiles season ticket on 11:46 - Jun 18 with 3583 viewsNigeriamark

Exiles season ticket on 10:38 - Jun 18 by 100notout

I think you have to keep to the one you chose as they have different prices.
Login to get fewer ads

Exiles season ticket on 11:47 - Jun 18 with 3577 views442Dale

Exiles season ticket on 10:23 - Jun 18 by JimmySquirrel61

Ffs,why didn't the club mention this on one of the twenty times that I phoned up for a ticket? I did wonder what the point of the card was though if you got emailed a ticket,all they had to say was just swipe your card on the day and it will let you in and everyone would have happy,did anyone else phone for a ticket?

Is this for Dale or Notts?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Exiles season ticket on 12:02 - Jun 18 with 3550 viewsJimmySquirrel61

Exiles season ticket on 11:47 - Jun 18 by 442Dale

Is this for Dale or Notts?

Dale if course,why would I mention it on here if it was for Notts?

If Notts had an away game that I didn't fancy then I would get a game in at Spotland when I was a regular poster on here as Dale was my second team

Exiles season ticket on 16:40 - Jun 18 with 3399 views442Dale

Exiles season ticket on 12:02 - Jun 18 by JimmySquirrel61

Dale if course,why would I mention it on here if it was for Notts?

If Notts had an away game that I didn't fancy then I would get a game in at Spotland when I was a regular poster on here as Dale was my second team

Fair play, didn’t know you attended so often!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Exiles season ticket on 17:12 - Jun 18 with 3362 viewsJimmySquirrel61

Exiles season ticket on 16:40 - Jun 18 by 442Dale

Fair play, didn’t know you attended so often!

Plus 100 shares in the club, I've got a soft spot for Dale

Exiles season ticket on 16:09 - Jun 20 with 3021 viewsSheffdale

Exiles season ticket on 22:38 - Jun 16 by Sheffdale

It's a good question on the practicalities of using an Exiles card and I'll find out and let Exiles know through the Trust newsletter.

This is from the club itself and I'll include in an Exiles newsletter.

Purchase can be made by contacting the ticket office either in-person or by phone, providing proof of address, to choose which stand required. A choice of seat in which stand chosen will then be confirmed, which will be reserved for all league games during the season. Entry to the choice of which 10 games chosen to attend on a match-by-match basis is then made by scanning the season card on entry.
Exiles season ticket on 17:06 - Jun 20 with 2938 viewsJimmySquirrel61

Absolutely unbelievable,why the chuff wasn't this explained to me on the first game that i attended when I bought one? The plastic card makes perfect sense now tbf

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024