Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loyalty Points 13:38 - Jul 26 with 4210 viewsshandyjack

the club have decided to reset all loyalty points for this season so everyone starts at 0 again. Not sure i fully understand the need or the logic for this

Poll: Expectation for the season

Loyalty Points on 19:25 - Aug 6 with 652 viewsbuilthjack

Loyalty Points on 15:37 - Aug 6 by RhonddaSwans

won't make a difference for the cardiff game anyway

I missed Cardiff away last season, but have been there every game for donkeys years.
So I might not get one based on not attending one game.
Who the hell makes these decisions? Obviously someone who knows f all about football fans.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Loyalty Points on 19:52 - Aug 6 with 621 viewsyatesie3

Loyalty Points on 19:25 - Aug 6 by builthjack

I missed Cardiff away last season, but have been there every game for donkeys years.
Who the hell makes these decisions? Obviously someone who knows f all about football fans.

What like all of our owners lol
Loyalty Points on 02:22 - Aug 7 with 556 viewsRhonddaSwans

Loyalty Points on 19:25 - Aug 6 by builthjack

you know the spread sheets and the trust hashing it out to make sure their seat is safe for the game. Season ticket holders with away points for last year, Then it should be a draw. DW mate we always got the game against our biggest rivals Bristol. This time I will remember to park on the right side of the police corden after the game. That was a mad 10 min walk in complete silence 🤐.

Poll: what is more Exciting

Loyalty Points on 08:48 - Aug 7 with 527 viewsSullutaCreturned

I've been to Cardiff plenty of times, my son is hoping we can go this season but I have disabused him of that notion.

I just refuse to spend 8-9 hours out for a game that should take 4-5.

I went to a derby in the CCS in the bubble, we trundled up the motorway, we were in the ground nearly 2 hours before KO and I got pissed there, it makes no sense to do this bubble to avoid trouble and then allow us to swill as much beer as we can before the KO.

Better to have us all on the buses 90 mins before the game, take us straight to CCS in a staggered convoy, straight in with no beer and after straight on the buses and back asap, 5 to 5.5 hours and all done.

So this season, the bubble doesn't worry me because even if I have the points and a ticket, I won't go.
It's only cardiff, I don't get wound up by them anymore. I still enjoy baiting them though.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024