Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crown And Sceptre 10:38 - Oct 4 with 5007 viewsAberystwythR

Been going to C&S pre match for years now and the time you have to arrive to get a table (inside or out) is getting earlier and earlier, having some mates travel down for the game on sat so can any of the early regulars at C&S advise on what time we'd need to be arriving to ensure a table?
Crown And Sceptre on 18:10 - Oct 4 with 1045 viewsBoston

Crown And Sceptre on 17:55 - Oct 4 by SK_hoops

I worry about this place. Any time I've been in, not on a match day it's often completely empty.

Exact opposite to me...whenever I'm around I pop in for a pint, there's always been some solid drinkers within.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Crown And Sceptre on 18:23 - Oct 4 with 1003 viewscollegeranger

Stopped going to the C&S about 5 years ago - too full apart from when the sun is out. I started using The Eagle at the bottomn of Askew Road. Not cheap but the beer is good and the grub excellent. Part of same chain that run the Half Moon in Putney for any music lovers!
Crown And Sceptre on 19:41 - Oct 4 with 892 viewsterryb

Crown And Sceptre on 11:10 - Oct 4 by TheChef

Shepherd and Flock still seems to get missed by many (although selfishly, long may that continue!)

That might be because they don't sell cask bitters.
Crown And Sceptre on 20:17 - Oct 4 with 848 viewsJAY

Crown And Sceptre on 13:36 - Oct 4 by G_Ottershaw

i've always wondered for those people coming in from the east, how do you usually get to the C&S ? It's a nice pub, but it's quite a trek, unless you're jumping on one of the local buses.

One of the reasons why I go the white horse - that and the cost of a pint, and theres usually a decent bit of room in the garden.
Crown And Sceptre on 22:40 - Oct 4 with 734 viewsSK_hoops

Crown And Sceptre on 18:10 - Oct 4 by Boston

Exact opposite to me...whenever I'm around I pop in for a pint, there's always been some solid drinkers within.

Good to hear. Must have caught it on bad days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024