Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another moan 10:07 - Dec 3 with 1140 viewsbuilthjack

Those pesky machines on the walls where you order drinks.
There are 6 machines on the wall in the concourse below us, 3 each side of the food and drink outlet.
At half time yesterday 4 had run out of paper, so couldn’t print your order.
Nobody was on hand to put new paper in.
So queues were very very long, with people either giving up or missing the first 10 minutes or so of the 2nd half (the most exciting part of the game).
A shambles, absolute shambles.

BRING BACK SOME CASH DESKS. EASIER AND QUICKER SOMETIMES.

The private catering van outside takes cash and they are reaping the benefit.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Another moan on 12:48 - Dec 3 with 1064 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The group of fans where we sit have made a point of not buying anything at the ground until the club sorts out the customer unfriendly process.
Hopefully one of the overpaid American expert backpacking senior managers will understand that making it difficult for customers reduces sales.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Another moan on 13:13 - Dec 3 with 1048 viewsWhiterockin

Another moan on 12:48 - Dec 3 by JACKMANANDBOY

The group of fans where we sit have made a point of not buying anything at the ground until the club sorts out the customer unfriendly process.
Hopefully one of the overpaid American expert backpacking senior managers will understand that making it difficult for customers reduces sales.

I spend absolutely nothing in the ground and I am not ashamed. Over priced and inferior quality, surely people can go 2 hours without food and drink?

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Another moan on 13:16 - Dec 3 with 1043 viewsbuilthjack

Another moan on 13:13 - Dec 3 by Whiterockin

I spend absolutely nothing in the ground and I am not ashamed. Over priced and inferior quality, surely people can go 2 hours without food and drink?

I left home at 12. By the time I parked, got to the ground, I needed a half time cuppa.
It will be a flask at the next game.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Another moan on 13:58 - Dec 3 with 1023 viewsthevetch

Burger vans outside are card only cash is king,my mate fancied a burger before the pub no card on any of us they must be losing a fortune.
Another moan on 14:04 - Dec 3 with 1008 viewsonehunglow

Another moan on 13:16 - Dec 3 by builthjack

I left home at 12. By the time I parked, got to the ground, I needed a half time cuppa.
It will be a flask at the next game.

Are you allowed to take a hop flask into the ground these days .
Serious question.
I would never buy any food or drink in any stadium
I never have
I try to avoid the toilets too after confronting some filthy bustards who started smoking .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Another moan on 16:51 - Dec 3 with 956 viewsbuilthjack

Another moan on 13:58 - Dec 3 by thevetch

Burger vans outside are card only cash is king,my mate fancied a burger before the pub no card on any of us they must be losing a fortune.

The one outside the South took cash a few weeks back, and the little noodle stall ( that wasn’t there yesterday).

Another moan on 17:20 - Dec 3 with 930 viewsSullutaCreturned

Another moan on 13:58 - Dec 3 by thevetch

cash used to be king, not any more. Even the pub I go to takes cards now.
Another moan on 17:47 - Dec 3 with 902 viewspencoedjack

I went to Cheltenham races a few ago a perfect pint of Guinness from a vending type machine.

Not sure why something couldn’t be installed at football grounds although I’m pretty sure Guinness wouldn’t be consumed in the same quantities.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024