Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keep or sell Adams? 18:08 - Jan 14 with 4040 viewsresearchersaint

With his contract running out in the summer and given his recent form should we cash in on Adams or keep him until the summer?

https://www.southamptonfc.news/opinion/in-form-southampton-phenomenon-has-now-gi
Keep or sell Adams? on 18:05 - Jan 17 with 438 viewsSFC_Referee

Keep or sell Adams? on 09:47 - Jan 15 by Number_58

He'd be dynamite in the Wessex League, the transfer window there lasts virtually the entire season.

Certainly a few teams that I’ve seen this season that could do with him, although I do wonder if he’d be one that would get sin binned often or not?…

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Keep or sell Adams? on 12:32 - Jan 18 with 341 viewssaint901

I can recall playing for a a team in what would now be the Southern section of the National League when we drew Salisbury away in a cup match.

They were then a league or two below and we thought we would win easily.

Salisbury had a certain Harry Penk in their ranks that day. He must have been well into his forties, perhaps older. He moved around a circle on the pitch perhaps 20 yards from the centre spot.

We were 3-0 down before the manager realised that unless he had one of us stand on his toes and stopped him spraying the ball around, we would lose. Even then we only scrapped a draw.

Harry was ex Portsmouth, ex Saints (Wigan as well?) and made players a third of his age that day look like they were on a different planet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024