Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... 14:18 - Feb 10 with 2920 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 01:16 - Feb 11 with 511 viewsdarthvader

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 16:05 - Feb 10 by darthvader

We should have had a penalty before they scored ...but we deserve to be 2 down and lucky its not 3 to be fair. We need a kick up the bum at halftime

The kick up the bum worked a treat . What an amazing game to be at . Aided by the little wager i had that mara would score .

Brilliant game ! Brilliant result .

I bet leeds fans were not so happy to see us come back twice to keep ahead of them

keep the faith coyr

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 08:32 - Feb 11 with 423 viewsButty101

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 00:01 - Feb 11 by SFC_Referee

The 3rd goal!? Are you kidding me? 😂
He’s exactly where he should be as a goalie, and a deflections caught him off guard (like it does to any other keeper) and has got it at the perfect angle and height to go in, skimming the crossbar. As even with the likes of Neur or Alison in goal, you ain’t saving that one, as it’s just such a lucky goal.
Although the first one I do agree with, as you can see he’s trying to get his body mass down in time, but by doing so it just opens up below him even more, which is why it went under him soo cleanly.

So yeah not his best ever game for us, but not exactly his worst either

I thought for the 3rd one he was to far off his line.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 10:11 - Feb 11 with 368 viewsMrangry25

Absolutely never saw that coming, to be fair in the first half apart from the first 10 mins we were garbage everybody just trotting around, Smallbone doing little as usual. Don’t know what was said at HT but RM making the changes seemed to spark us off, the crowd were great today as well not a fan of booing but not sure how else you can express dissatisfaction. I really think that this was a defining match in our season. UTS.
Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 11:48 - Feb 11 with 308 viewsGRIM

Saints v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread... on 08:32 - Feb 11 by Butty101

I thought for the 3rd one he was to far off his line.

Not the first time that Baz has been caught too far off his line.
But can't really blame him, he's playing to instructions.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024