Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
These Are The Six Positions That Southampton Need To Fill For Premier League Survival 09:25 - Jun 7 with 728 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62532/these-are-the-six-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
These Are The Six Positions That Southampton Need To Fill For Premier League Sur on 09:42 - Jun 7 with 697 viewsButty101

Fraser Richardson is a must keep :-)

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

These Are The Six Positions That Southampton Need To Fill For Premier League Sur on 10:16 - Jun 7 with 667 viewssaint901

Who we keep, who we need and whether they'll come is going to be determined in part by how RM wants to play.

Is he going to keep with his "possession" based game or will we see a rather more progressive plan given our poor defensive record?

My assumption is that possession is here to stay (unfortunately because it robs the game of pace and excitement and interest - a bit like VAR).

If so, a keeper with "good feet" is needed and that is not any of the present options. A decent left back would be useful. Is Luke Shaw available?

at least two midfield players and then a finisher - not necessarily somebody to "lead the line" but a six yard box finiahser.
These Are The Six Positions That Southampton Need To Fill For Premier League Sur on 14:18 - Jun 7 with 546 viewsSFC_Referee

Goalie, left back, another centre half (alongside THB/Bednerak), a holding midfielder (hopefully Downes), a creative midfielder/winger (so someone to replace Stu/brooks, although I’d hope it wasn’t brooks as he wasn’t as impressive as some people made out, and would be a perfect fit to have Prowse back for) and another striker

Poll: Who’s everyone’s player of the season?

These Are The Six Positions That Southampton Need To Fill For Premier League Sur on 18:26 - Jun 8 with 379 viewsRichSaints89

GK, Striker and CM are absolutely going to be key. We need to bring Downes back but I think we need more quality in there. Smallbone is a good squad player but we don’t have a lot of other options in there. And we need someone to finish chances because we aren’t going to create as many chances in the PL so we need someone to be clinical.
These Are The Six Positions That Southampton Need To Fill For Premier League Sur on 21:30 - Jun 8 with 323 viewssaint22

These Are The Six Positions That Southampton Need To Fill For Premier League Sur on 18:26 - Jun 8 by RichSaints89

GK, Striker and CM are absolutely going to be key. We need to bring Downes back but I think we need more quality in there. Smallbone is a good squad player but we don’t have a lot of other options in there. And we need someone to finish chances because we aren’t going to create as many chances in the PL so we need someone to be clinical.

Exactly this

We need a solid spine which we haven’t had for seasons
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024