Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Catfish & Chips 12:14 - May 1 with 966 viewsDemitrius

Wondered why I felt an urge to start licking my owm 'aris after my chippy tea the other night...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/art

This post has been edited by an administrator

“Cunnilingus and Psychiatry brought us to this …”

1
Catfish & Chips on 17:41 - May 1 with 860 viewsmax936

Was at my Uncles funeral last week and a relative told me that Dogfish is a lovely eating fish, I've caught loads over the years that I went sea fishing, never fancied eating one though.

They call dogfish rock salmon up in London and areas.
[Post edited 1 May 17:42]
0
Catfish & Chips on 18:12 - May 1 with 817 viewsAnotherJohn

Catfish & Chips on 17:41 - May 1 by max936

Was at my Uncles funeral last week and a relative told me that Dogfish is a lovely eating fish, I've caught loads over the years that I went sea fishing, never fancied eating one though.

They call dogfish rock salmon up in London and areas.
[Post edited 1 May 17:42]


See my mention of "rock salmon" on the duplicate thread. They are a real pain to skin though. My mate and me threw them back when we caught the odd one. Common from a boat in Swansea Bay..

Long ago I worked in a very posh setting with a members and guests only refectory. Shark often came on to the menu (same family as dogfish). It wasn't bad at all.
[Post edited 1 May 18:22]
0
Catfish & Chips on 18:50 - May 1 with 803 viewssP7qupUf

My ex missus is a Londoner. I have had rock and chips loads of times up south east London. Lovely.
0
Catfish & Chips on 19:08 - May 1 with 791 viewsmax936

Catfish & Chips on 18:12 - May 1 by AnotherJohn

See my mention of "rock salmon" on the duplicate thread. They are a real pain to skin though. My mate and me threw them back when we caught the odd one. Common from a boat in Swansea Bay..

Long ago I worked in a very posh setting with a members and guests only refectory. Shark often came on to the menu (same family as dogfish). It wasn't bad at all.
[Post edited 1 May 18:22]


Yeah, I know used the catch the things everywhere, caught couple of Sharks 122lb Porbeagle my biggest on the Bulldog out of Swansea and a couple of Blues did a bit of crewing on the Lady Carol, Ray Hughes's boat back in the day probably closing in on 47-50yrs ago.
0
Catfish & Chips on 09:01 - May 2 with 743 viewsKeithHaynes

Catfish & Chips on 17:41 - May 1 by max936

Was at my Uncles funeral last week and a relative told me that Dogfish is a lovely eating fish, I've caught loads over the years that I went sea fishing, never fancied eating one though.

They call dogfish rock salmon up in London and areas.
[Post edited 1 May 17:42]


Never eat anything pet related.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026