By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
The ignorance of some of our younger supporters is staggering Cliff will always be one of our true greats and a Swansea man too like Ivor I see the term legend used regarding some players nowhere near his stature
The ignorance of some of our younger supporters is staggering Cliff will always be one of our true greats and a Swansea man too like Ivor I see the term legend used regarding some players nowhere near his stature
I could reel off a dozen seemed as “ legends” or once a Jack etc but won’t so as not to offend Cliff was a Jack and is and will be until He passes He went for a bigger better life but he was born bred in Swansea and that’s a Jack not some fooking journeyman footballer passing through kissing the badge and “ loving the city” etc