Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Singing and chanting. 11:29 - Sep 21 with 5321 viewsconnell10

Following on from the atmosphere thread, who on actually joins in with singing and chanting at the match? I certainly do.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

2
Singing and chanting. on 13:24 - Sep 23 with 901 viewswombat

Singing and chanting. on 11:51 - Sep 23 by TheChef

Well clearly we're the finest!

Doesn't make us great though


God yes, its part of dispatch the previous shit week ive had before by signing what ever song is being sung at the time , why wouldnt you ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

0
Singing and chanting. on 16:13 - Sep 23 with 743 viewsGaryBannister86

Related question, as I have never quite worked it out

is it BY NO CHELS** B***ARDS

or
BY THOSE CHELS** B***ARDS

I've always thought it was NO but someone was bellowing THOSE in my ear at Charlton and then in the Loft on Sat I heard THOSE too

These are the big issues, which should it be? Does it even matter? How many weeks till we play again?
0
Singing and chanting. on 19:41 - Sep 23 with 605 viewsStanisgod

Unless it's Kevin Gallens magic hat, We love you Bircham cos you've got blue hair, or Ian Holloways blue and white army I'm out.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

0
Singing and chanting. on 20:30 - Sep 23 with 557 viewsconnell10

Singing and chanting. on 16:13 - Sep 23 by GaryBannister86

Related question, as I have never quite worked it out

is it BY NO CHELS** B***ARDS

or
BY THOSE CHELS** B***ARDS

I've always thought it was NO but someone was bellowing THOSE in my ear at Charlton and then in the Loft on Sat I heard THOSE too

These are the big issues, which should it be? Does it even matter? How many weeks till we play again?


NO

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

2
Singing and chanting. on 09:16 - Sep 24 with 405 viewsfrancisbowles

Singing and chanting. on 20:30 - Sep 23 by connell10

NO


I'm row R in F block and I'll join in as the old vocal chords allow. Certainly, clap along too.

.
0
Singing and chanting. on 10:04 - Sep 24 with 374 viewsQPunkR

Singing and chanting. on 20:30 - Sep 23 by connell10

NO


Alright calm down mate. It was just a question

Shit but local

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026