Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Fans Return To St Mary's: The First Pictures 11:35 - Dec 13 with 580 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53660/saints-fans-return

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Fans Return To St Mary's: The First Pictures on 15:12 - Dec 13 with 480 viewsBison

Watching on SKY the crowd was magnificent , much better than the fake crowd noise me and nipper were singing along to 'wash your mouth out son'.

Well done everyone who attended and hopefully the next home game could be double the size if what I heard is true and we go to tier 1.

Whoever says the crowd is irrelevant is clearly wrong after KWP took that long range shot when he should of passed , you lot could be clearly heard shouting SHOOT , SHOOT !

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Saints Fans Return To St Mary's: The First Pictures on 21:32 - Dec 13 with 323 viewsBicester_North

Saints Fans Return To St Mary's: The First Pictures on 15:12 - Dec 13 by Bison

Watching on SKY the crowd was magnificent , much better than the fake crowd noise me and nipper were singing along to 'wash your mouth out son'.

Well done everyone who attended and hopefully the next home game could be double the size if what I heard is true and we go to tier 1.

Whoever says the crowd is irrelevant is clearly wrong after KWP took that long range shot when he should of passed , you lot could be clearly heard shouting SHOOT , SHOOT !

Was thinking the same, at least the restrictions cut out all the tourists and grumbling moaners that have diluted the atmosphere lately
How was the experience for anyone on here who went?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024