Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can’t feed don’t breed 23:02 - Dec 23 with 986 viewsButty101

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-55422321

In normal times he has a point

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Can’t feed don’t breed on 10:58 - Dec 24 with 873 viewsSadoldgit

I expect most people can feed their kids initially then fall on hard times. We have a welfare system to care for people who fall in hard times. There will be a lot more people struggling next year when the full economic effects of the pandemic kick in. Should we just let people starve?
Can’t feed don’t breed on 13:14 - Jan 1 with 671 viewscocklebreath

WAC

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Can’t feed don’t breed on 14:14 - Jan 1 with 629 viewsthissceptredsaint

The majority of UC claimants are working. It's disgusting that we live in a society that makes you poor even when you work hard.

The deal with the EU allows employers to further push down wages and stops workers defending their rights

I am so lucky I am retired.

The EU has banned our sausages as well. I am sure the press will be all over that last one and not the rest
Can’t feed don’t breed on 10:52 - Jan 2 with 531 viewsdwayne_dibley

Can’t feed don’t breed on 10:58 - Dec 24 by Sadoldgit

I expect most people can feed their kids initially then fall on hard times. We have a welfare system to care for people who fall in hard times. There will be a lot more people struggling next year when the full economic effects of the pandemic kick in. Should we just let people starve?

epitomised by the classic Establishment quote"..the poor are always with us..." from an upper class bereft of compassion and mathematical logic. It is why The Establishment starts wars to thin out the breeding stock in the lower social classes. With the advent of nuclear weapons, world wars became too expensive so guess what a cheap virus is value for money.

There will always be poor and rich on a reletive scale, where it floats is the concern.

Wonder how many of those attending illegal raves, trashing churches and infecting their elderly relatives are on UC?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024