Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5-3-2 06:36 - Mar 15 with 416 viewssaint22

Has to be doesn’t it?
Bring Salisu in and use our wing backs to get forward hopefully not leaving us endlessly exposed on the flanks with the extra CB back there?
Bertrand has to play better ( we have no choice)
We miss Romeu massively but Diallo JWP and Armstrong or Walcott then if Ims is fit he and Adam’s up top
More solidity at the back may nit mean we win every game but maybe we draw and don’t lose which may keep us up
5-3-2 on 07:04 - Mar 15 with 388 viewssaintwizzler

Teaching the defenders how to defend would be a start.
Maybe man marking the opponent’s best Ariel threat with our best Ariel threat at a corner too.

Ralph needs to sort this mess very quickly.

Breaking the wrong sort of club records Alpine Klopp!!

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

5-3-2 on 09:01 - Mar 15 with 322 viewsMytchettSaint

Betrand has been absolutely pony for a while now. I’m not sure I envisage him flying forward or then back again as a wing back when he’s not looked remotely bothered for the last couple of months.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

5-3-2 on 10:01 - Mar 15 with 284 viewsPaleRider

Didn't realis the little mermaid was playing
5-3-2 on 12:15 - Mar 15 with 254 viewssaint22

5-3-2 on 09:01 - Mar 15 by MytchettSaint

Betrand has been absolutely pony for a while now. I’m not sure I envisage him flying forward or then back again as a wing back when he’s not looked remotely bothered for the last couple of months.

Maybe not and agree he has been poor but the extra man back there should at least mean our CBs don't gte dragged out of position so players can waltz through huge gaps.
We need to start shutting up shop and sneak wins or get draws
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024