Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Ward Prowse Is Unfit Southampton Can Still Cope ! 09:00 - Apr 1 with 616 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/54661/if-ward-prowse-is-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
If Ward Prowse Is Unfit Southampton Can Still Cope ! on 20:20 - Apr 1 with 468 viewssaint22

Anyone ITK?
No images of him training so assume he won’t make Sunday
Big fkn miss that is no matter what anyone says
If Ward Prowse Is Unfit Southampton Can Still Cope ! on 20:26 - Apr 1 with 462 viewsI_would

Yes very well. No joggy joggy watching the ball passing sideways backwards.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

If Ward Prowse Is Unfit Southampton Can Still Cope ! on 21:14 - Apr 1 with 443 viewsBicester_North

If Ward Prowse Is Unfit Southampton Can Still Cope ! on 20:26 - Apr 1 by I_would

Yes very well. No joggy joggy watching the ball passing sideways backwards.

Is that one of the things you get to say after you’ve paid your baht for a looky looky?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

If Ward Prowse Is Unfit Southampton Can Still Cope ! on 07:32 - Apr 2 with 349 viewssaint22

Looks like he was meant to play against Poland

The search is on for clues as to the composition of what Southgate calls his “batting order” in the various positions and Kalvin Phillips provided one when he said James Ward‑Prowse was supposed to start ahead of him against Poland on Wednesday.

“I think Ward-Prowse was going to play and pulled out injured on Tuesday night,” Phillips said. “I didn’t actually know until Wednesday morning that Ward-Prowse wasn’t playing. It was a quick turnaround and a little bit surprising. But I always feel ready.”
If Ward Prowse Is Unfit Southampton Can Still Cope ! on 07:46 - Apr 2 with 345 viewscocklebreath

If Ward Prowse Is Unfit Southampton Can Still Cope ! on 07:32 - Apr 2 by saint22

The search is on for clues as to the composition of what Southgate calls his “batting order” in the various positions and Kalvin Phillips provided one when he said James Ward‑Prowse was supposed to start ahead of him against Poland on Wednesday.

“I think Ward-Prowse was going to play and pulled out injured on Tuesday night,” Phillips said. “I didn’t actually know until Wednesday morning that Ward-Prowse wasn’t playing. It was a quick turnaround and a little bit surprising. But I always feel ready.”

Interesting so maybe he is crocked. It’s a shame for prowse if he was due to play as that would have been his biggest game for England.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

(No subject) (n/t) on 07:47 - Apr 2 with 345 viewscocklebreath

If Ward Prowse Is Unfit Southampton Can Still Cope ! on 07:32 - Apr 2 by saint22

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024