Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Prioritise Loyalty For The Return Of Supporters Against Leeds United 09:15 - May 8 with 456 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/54997/saints-prioritise-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Prioritise Loyalty For The Return Of Supporters Against Leeds United on 10:14 - May 8 with 422 viewspjt50

What a hassle. TBH (& it's not sour grapes) I don't think I'd bother even if I was offered one. With nothing to play for & only 8000 there I can imagine this being a fairly joyless affair — even without all the added rigmarole.

Better to look forward to next season & hopefully something approaching normality.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Saints Prioritise Loyalty For The Return Of Supporters Against Leeds United on 11:01 - May 8 with 388 views1ASIN12

Saints Prioritise Loyalty For The Return Of Supporters Against Leeds United on 10:14 - May 8 by pjt50

What a hassle. TBH (& it's not sour grapes) I don't think I'd bother even if I was offered one. With nothing to play for & only 8000 there I can imagine this being a fairly joyless affair — even without all the added rigmarole.

Better to look forward to next season & hopefully something approaching normality.

It will be interesting to see how quickly the 8000 tickets sell out.

Like you say seems a bit of hassle to buy tickets at the set times, the the extra time required to eenter the stadium and the 6pm KO could lead to some fans not to bother.

I will struggle to get to Southampton for 5 pm unless i leave work early. so depending on what time we have to arrive i might have to give it a miss.

The good thing is Saintshave not tried to "cash in " and have priced the tickets fairly .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024