Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will get blamed if Saints done perform? 20:54 - Aug 4 with 310 viewsElijahK

I mean seeing that Ings has now left, and it looks like Vestergaard is going too (and for all we know Prowse might also be going), what will happen when/if we go on a really poor run? As I still don’t think we’ll get relegated (although if Prowse leaves and we don’t get in the replacements then yeah that’ll certainly change), but if we were to be relegated, who would get blamed?

As personally I think it would have to be the board/Gao, as Hastenhurtle has been given bugger all to work with and is consistently having his best players going (but depending on how bad a run is/we finish may vary this opinion) yet he’ll still get loads of stick with many of the fans on here blaming him. When in reality it’s down to the Board/Gao if we don’t do well. As yeah I know that it’s “hard” to get money of of China at the moment, but for starters it’s not like it’s North Korea/Illegal, and this is all proven by the fact that West Brom’s owner has invested loads into them and he’s Chinese as well.
Still who will get blamed if we don’t do well?

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Who will get blamed if Saints done perform? on 20:59 - Aug 4 with 288 viewsSaintsforeverj

Gao out

Ings leaving his boyhood club for a mid table team tells us all we need to know surely.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 20:59]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Who will get blamed if Saints done perform? on 21:11 - Aug 4 with 255 viewsKennington

80% Gao’s fault but don’t forget Kat’s 20% at fault. She never gets a mention these days but a fifth is still a decent share, so definitely give her a fair bit of the blame.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024